🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, the people that made this movie didn't add in a sex scene just for it to be skipped. Just play it.."

Hailey hesitated for a bit but then soon set the remote back down onto the table. "Alright, if you say so..Don't say I didn't warn you.."

----

His girlfriend was right. This scene was absolutely sexual.

Jake and Hailey were watching the scene in awkward tension. The both of them could feel themselves growing hot on the inside. Jake's face reddened upon seeing the woman in the movie become naked, as the man took off her clothes.

"Oh my God.." Jake said, covering his eyes shyly. He didn't want to be staring at another woman's lady parts while his girlfriend was sitting right next to him. It felt wrong. "I cannot see this.." Jake added on, hearing Hailey huff in reply.

"I warned you, didn't I?! But, you insisted! Look at you. Your face is completely red!"

Jake glanced over at her in frustration, biting the side of his mouth. "My face?! Look at yours! It's redder than a tomato, and you've seen this scene already!" Jake responded defensively.

"W-Well, I'm watching a sex scene with my boyfriend next to me, of course I'm red!" Hailey shouted back, grasping a pillow from the sofa. She hid her face into it, shielding her scarlet cheeks.

"Should we skip it now?!" Hailey exclaimed, avoiding his gaze.

"No need. It's over.."

Hearing the reply, Hailey looked up from the pillow and saw that the scene had switched, a whole different setting taking place now. She breathed out a sigh of relief, calming herself down. Hailey then took the remote from the table and paused the movie, allowing them to take a small break. "Okay, that's done..God, that was something..I love romance, but damn..Sex scenes in movies always succeed in making me get butterflies in my stomach.." She returned the remote back to its original position on the table, and rested her body back against the sofa.

Jake smirked at his girlfriend, chuckling lowly. "Is this why romance is your favourite genre, naughty girl~?" He growled mischievously into the crook of her neck, whispering into her ear. It sent shivers down Hailey's spine.

"W-What?! N-No! I-I.." Hailey barely managed to mutter out, trailing off her sentence. The butterflies had returned again. She watched in both excitement and nervousness as Jake inched closer to her face, hooking her chin. Hailey could feel herself get lost in his eyes. His soft, chestnut-brown, delicate eyes..

Hailey witnessed Jake cup her cheek as he kissed her lips tenderly slow. Hailey hummed in satisfaction, her arms wrapping around his collarbone. Jake continued to caress her cheek as they kissed blissfully. They both moaned lowly throughout it, before breaking their lips apart for breath.

"Jake.." Hailey said softly, feeling Jake bring her closer to him.

"Shh, just relax.." Jake replied, giving her a sense of comfort. He pressed his lips against her forehead lovingly.

"Jake, I want to see where this goes.." Hailey admitted to him, blushing profusely as she gripped onto his shirt tightly.

"Then..allow me..."

Hailey was soon carefully pressed down onto the sofa by Jake, her head resting on the armrest of the furniture. Jake lingered over her warm body and he shot her a smile that could brighten up Hailey's day anytime.

Hailey let out a shaky breath, feeling nervous. She could already tell exactly where this was going. Especially since she practically asked for it, just in a more subtle way. "If you want to, we can.." Jake assured her, grinning at his partner warmly. "I can tell you're in the mood.."