"Wait, hold on a sec. The curly cook is gone." Franky says after noticed it.

Luffy grabs his straw hat.
"Huh? He was here a second ago. Where did Sanji wander off to ?"

"Now that you said it. Y/n.. where is y/n?" The swordsman tone turn to worried for a sec.

The lifeful potrait ghost who are lying on the floor giggles.
"Hey, dont laugh! They will hear you."

Zoro notices their laugh.
"They must have done something during the fray." He raising his brow.

He shakes his head.
"We have lost a valuable man... And a burden woman..."

"Cool it.."

Fortunately, Luffy is confident that their cook and y/n can survive.

Buhichuck laugh saying they shouldn't get cocky just because they are little strong.

"What ?"

"Deep inside, you are terrified after two of your friends went missing!" Buhichuck taunted.

"Serves ya right !"

They ignored the piggy potrait when Robin continues her explaination.

"Hey, losers! You really scared witless !--"

Robin cuts his word.
"I doubt these zombies will tell us the truth if we threaten them."

"Then lets take this pig as our tour guide." Zoro gaves an idea.

"What ?!!"

The other zombies on the floor laughs saying " Go! Go!"
As if they did not just sacrifice their leader, Buhichuck.

"H-hey, you guys!!"

"Go and learn just how terrying our master truly is."

The other Zombie continues,
"Our real boss is one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, Gecko Mori-- Ah! I cant say his name! Its too terrifying!"

"Your missing crewmates wont comeback unscathed... You will lose one pal after next...!"

"If anything happen to my crew... I will send you and this entire island flying!" Luffy seriously before changing back to his dunce self.

"Anyway, it wont kill Sanji to fend for himself. Although, im a bit worried if y/n, but im sure she is fine right now." Luffy said while picking his nose.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, y/n.

"Eh-- where am i ? Ughh i just wanna pee for a sec but why was this place so freaking big ?!!"

"Damn mansion !"

"I should have told Robin that i wanna pee but i thought im gonna be fine !!"

"Is it here? No.. hm.."

"Here?"

"Toilet chan, where are youuu !!!?"

"How abou-- DANGG IT !! IM LOST !!"

--------------------------------------------------

Absalom heads into a casket room and awakes the General Zombies out of their coffins and out of the ground.

"Its time! All of our prey have entered the mansion grounds! You may fight to your heart content for this one night !"

Nami, Usopp, and Chopper's coffin is then ferried out of the mansion. Absalom concludes his speech to teach the Straw Hat pirates the meaning of fear.

--------------------------------------------------

After awakening the General Zombies, Absalom is accosted by Lola, a zombie warthog obsessed with making him her husband.

"Ab-sama, marry me !"

He gasp out "Lola! Sow, hurry off to battle! Im your commanding officer!"

"Then marry me~"

"Why should i ?!!"

Lola then locked the door while giggles.
"W-wait, Lola! What are you doing ?!"

"Oi! Are you ignoring a direct order from Absalom of the Grave ?!" Yells the beast.

Lola with a flirty tone.
"I will listen if you marry me~"

"Dont be stupid! Im a human ! Im going to marry a human woman!" Absalom sweats out when something behind him hinder him from moving backwards.

"C-come on, Lola! Just t-think for a second !"

Lola forcedly grabs his finger to make him leave his finger on the document paper.
"Yikes, what a terrifying stunt! That is a marriage registration form!"

"Stop trying to make us an officially married couple!"

"Aw~ i just love your wild mouth~" she runs to him with dangerous pace.

"Absalom, give me your finger! I love you!"

"Screw that! I will never spend the rest of my life with a dead animal!" He insulted again.

She continues to attack him making him stop her with his breath quicken.
"W-wait-- i have already.. picked out the woman who is soon to be my bride!"

"She seems strong-willed, but also has a sense of grace. She is frail, human woman!"

Lola giggle in mocking, "it will fail through like always."

Luckily, Absalom have Nami wanted picture to show it of to Lola.
"Look at this, you fool! She is one of the pirates who disembarked on this island."

"She is beautiful! This one is worthy to be my bride!"

Lola, with a fire burning eyes runing to the door with a motto to kill her.

"Dont kill her ! Hold up, Lola!!"

After learning that he's chosen Nami to be his bride, Lola sets her sights on the navigator.

--------------------------------------------------

On the other side, Nami, Usopp, and Chopper manage to escape their coffin and find themselves in a garden.

It is surrounded by animal zombies, including a bizarre penguin-bulldog zombie named Inuppe who talks and acts a lot like Sanji.

"Bastard! Why did you attack an ally? That woman is the enemy! You are supposed to kick her butt!"

The zombie peguin replies,
"I dont know who this lady is, but even if it means defying the master's orders or sacrificing myself, i wont kick a woman!"

The peguin statement made Usopp, Nami and Chopper gasp in shocked.

"If you have a problem with that, you can't take it up with me, stinky zombies!"

--------------------------------------------------

The other Straw Hats, meanwhile, discover a hallway lined with suits of armor, and realize that Zoro is now missing as well.

"This is so weird! Now Zoro's missing." The captain said while looking around to find any of Zoro shadow.

--------------------------------------------------