Chapter 57: Doctors Appointment

Isabel, Alex and Noah sat next to me in the doctor's room excitement filling all of us

Me and Isabel are finally able to know the gender of our babies and we couldn't wait to be able to go shopping for baby things.

"Sofia Night" the nurse called out and me and Noah stood up following her into a dark room where our doctor was waiting.

Laying down the doctor got everything ready and soon enough she turned the screen towards us showing us where our baby was positioned.

"Are you ready to know the gender?" she asked but me and Isabel were giving each other the results and doing the big reveal together so I told her the plan and she wrote it down and gave us the photos while we waited for Isabel to be done with her appointment.

Before we got in the car she gave me her paper and I did the same.

The moment Noah got in he buckled my seat belt making sure it wasn't too tight and I opened the paper screaming at the words but I kept it to myself knowing Noah and Alex would find out together at home.

Today was the day

Today was the day.

Isabel and I got everything ready yesterday and we'd planned to reveal the gender in an hour so I got ready and the hour flew by.

We all stood in the garden and a big bow and motorcycle stood next to each other and I looked at Isabel confused but she only winked at me while we waited for everyone to get here.

I allowed Adrik to come with Steven to our reveal and James came too with the girl he's been talking about nonstop.

Rai and Kaida haven't left my side so they sat behind me next to Sia who kept on pulling their tails when she saw them they've grown so much since I've been gone and I was sad at the thought of me not seeing our babies grow up.

"Okay everyone's here so let's begin Sofia seeing that you love your motorcycle so much all I need you to do is stay in place while doing the thing you do to go forward" She explained making me laugh at the lack of words she used.

Walking closer Noah stuck his arm out holding me in place and I looked up at him. "And you'd think by now you'd know I wouldn't let you go near anything remotely dangerous" he spoke glaring at Isabel.