Chapter 26: Long night

She left

She left.

She fucking left!

I've been stuck the whole goddamn day, struggling to get my OWN fucking belt off.

I finally had enough and opened my window searching for one of the guards that had to be on patrol nearby. I couldn't call anyone because my phone was in my back pocket and Sofia made sure I couldn't loosen the belt enough for me to get out Oi! Come here!" I yelled grabbing one of my men's attention.

When he opened the door he burst out laughing but quickly stopped when he noticed my glare "You'll never speak of this to anyone, got it!" I started leaving no room for arguing, if all my men knew about this they'd never let me live it down.

Struggling to hold his laugh any longer Dante removed the belt almost running out of the room while giggling like a schoolgirl.

Walking around the house I enjoyed the peace for once and knew everyone left already. My meeting was starting soon so I grabbed everything I would need and left the office and drove to the warehouse.

I've been receiving little messages attached to a photo of Sofia and if Sofia knew about them she'd have my head thinking that I've been taking photos of her showering.

I needed this threat gone before I could let Sofia and her brother go home.

And to be honest I haven't done everything I can to catch whoever's doing this because I just need a little more time with the she devil. I gave up on the 'get another girl' tactic since Alex told me that Sofia doesn't get jealous easily and what I'm doing would just push her away more, I, of course, denied that it had something to do with Sofia but my brother shook his head and continued with his work in my office.

If she's not coming to me I'll simply make her fall in love with me little by little and BAM she's begging me to fuck her which of course I do and then I'd just tell her that it meant nothing and walk away.

Easy, right?

After the meeting finished my phone blew up with texts from an unknown number.

*MESSAGES*

Unknown: Noah I need you to come to pick us up!

Unknown: Were drunk and hungry!!!!!

Unknown: Come on Noah I'm too drunk to drive us home so you have too

Unknown: Princesssss!

Unknown: Never mind I'll just ask Elia

5 minutes later

Unknown: Noah Elia is with his home so you are our only hope hurry up!!!

*END OF MESSAGES*

'Who the hell's Elia and "with his home" what's she on'

When I was done reading I knew it was Sofia and I saved her number right before she called and demanded that I get them.