Chapter six: Bet

Sofia lay down on the single bed and stared at the gray wall filled with scratches

Sofia lay down on the single bed and stared at the gray wall filled with scratches. After needing three police officers to successfully bring her in they informed her that she would be staying for 3 nights and had one phone call so of course instead of calling someone to get her out she called Steven to make sure he didn't worry and she made him promise to take care of himself.

She told him to order fast food with the cash she hid under the plant in her room and that he wasn't allowed to have any parties without her home and also that he wasn't allowed to have a girl home.

Sofia was rambling on about rules when the officer took the phone and walked away.

Groaning of boredom she rolled over hoping Steven wasn't out drinking with his friends.

MEANWHILE AT ALEX'S HOUSE

"She did that to you" Steven laughed after hearing what his sister did to Noah taking sips of the beer they gave him a few minutes after he arrived. "Stop laughing, I will get that bitch back" Noah grumbled drinking his scotch.

"Noah she'll make you her bitch if you try anything" Steven replied knowing his sister wouldn't take crap from any guy. Noah only glared at his statement ignoring Alex who was busy giggling like a girl.

Deciding to play pool Noah lightened up the mood after a few more drinks cracking some jokes of his own and surprising himself. He wasn't one to joke around even laughing wasn't a normal thing for him.

Alex went to sleep leaving the two alone still playing pool and getting more competitive by the minute. "Okay, let's make this interesting you win I'll personally arrange a fair match between you and my sister but If I win you have to take my wonderful sister on a date when she gets out in 3 days" Steven playfully stated knowing his sister would kill him if she heard the nonsense he was talking.

"Deal," Noah said shooting the 8 ball into the pocket making it impossible for Steven to win without shooting the white ball into the left pocket.

Steven played pool a lot with his friends when they were hanging out at the bar with Sofia nearby enjoying herself with a drink in hand and playing poker with the biker gang who always hung out there.

Playing every necessary move in his head Steven took a deep breath angling the stick at a 40-degree angle and hoping it would work. Watching the ball roll almost in slow motion the ball rolled into the hole leaving the white ball millimeters away from the pocket making Steven the winner. Admitting defeat Noah was impressed at the boy's confidence and sent him to bed.

It was already one in the morning when Noah finished his paperwork and headed to bed reminiscing about the idea of taking the woman he hated on a date in two days.

'What the fuck do people do on dates?'

Noah asked himself never before been on one himself he was lost but a deal and he was for sure not going to back down.

In prison cell:

Still not being able to sleep Sofia craved anything in her drawer at this point. Standing up and calling the guard outside her cell Sofia pushed her boobs up displaying the perfectly round breasts at the top of her shirt "How about you let me out of this cell and we go for a few drinks" Sofia pouted bending forward just enough so the officer could get a perfect view into her shirt. "I'll lose my job if I do that" the young boy standing in front of her spoke not even trying to hide the bulge visibly growing in his pants.

"Please" Sofia moaned seeing the inner battle he was having "I'll be right back baby".

Grimacing at the nickname he chose, Sofia was happy at the results she got from her little performance and patiently waited. After a while, she heard the rattling of keys and jumped up ready to get out of the small space.

She couldn't believe how easy it was she didn't even need to beg.

After getting all her possessions back she got into the guy's car ready to get the fucker black-out drunk so she could send him home in a cab without having to do anything she didn't want to.