Chapter 53: Grandparents

Waking up in an unfamiliar room the events of a few hours ago rushed back and I felt the anger return

Steven was helping my parents, my parents are alive.

Getting out of bed I tried opening all of the doors but all of them were locked. The windows were closed with steel bars and the vent was covered by a layer of wood.

"Fuck" I yelled in frustration and Ivan walked in.

"Glad to see youre finally awake I couldn't wait to share the amazing new with you" clapping his hands together he pulled out his phone and showed me the screen.

A digital invitation with both our names written in cursive with a save the date and wedding bells on it.

Looking up at him confused his smirk only grew bigger and the urge to wipe it off of his face did to.

"Well it's our wedding invitation sweat heart".

Laughter filled the room and I held my stomach bending down. "Our wedding, tell me another joke" I breathed out finding this hard to believe.

Ivan slapped me across the face causing me to laugh even more at the small sting it provided. "Don't fight you'll lose" I snickered but stopped once he kicked my stomach. Regret filled me and I stopped my games and placed a good distance between us. "I'm not marrying you so get that idea out of your silly little head you can't make me".

"Oh but I can doll" he chuckled.

"You can't Noah will save me and when he does you'll wish for an easy death" I fired not trying to provoke him too much.

"Noah's dead and If you'd like to keep that bastard of a child you'll become my wife with fighting this" he smiled proudly showing me a video of Noah, Alex and James walking around in the house we were but before they got out the house blew up in flames shattering my heart in the process.

Falling onto my knees an earth shattering sob left my mouth and I held my hands over it trying to contain my feelings.

"I-I... Youre lying!" I shouted pointing towards Ivan. "Don't be pathetic you little slut now stop crying at least I'm letting you keep that child... For now" he added walking away.

I kept crying for hours till it all just stopped. All I felt was numb and I couldn't bring myself to care about the world around me.

All I had now was this little person growing inside of me and I'd make sure they had the best life possible. I'd find a way to get out and make sure no harm would come close to them.