Chapter 39: No Touching

I sat in the living room with Steven annoyed at the thought of anyone else touching my girl

I knew I couldn't stop her from doing this but it doesn't mean I have to like it, I just kept telling myself to take deep breaths but as soon as Sofia walked into the room my breathing stopped.

'No fucking way'

'Not happening'

'No way in hell'

"Ready to go bro?" she asked without look at me once her shaky breath leaving me confused at why it sounded like she wanted to cry.

Standing up I grabbed her hand bringing it up to my mouth before leaving a long kiss on her palm. "Sofia... I" stopping me in the middle of my sentence she pulled her hand out of my grasped. "I know Noah you don't have to tell me, I know there's no us blah blah blah" she whispered making sure only I could hear what she was saying. Looking past me she yelled at Steven to follow her.

Picking her up I threw her over my shoulder ignoring the screams she let out telling me to put her down.

Feeling her small hand smack my butt I froze "Did you just...?" Sofia did it again giggling at my reaction and I sat her down in the car making sure the seat belt wasn't hurting her.

"You'll be regretting your actions when we get home kitten" I lowly mumbled into her ear seeing that an inpatient Steven sat in the back seat. Running around the front I climbed in pulling on my sun glasses.

Silence filled the car, Steven was focused on his phone while Sofia looked lost in thought while looking out of the window. Placing my hand on her thigh I muttered a don't before she could remove it. Knowing her pretty little head was filled with doubt I drew patterns on her leg, arriving at school I felt Sofia tens under my touch.

"Sofia I can just change schools" Steven talked mustering up a smile. "No, all your friends are here and there's no way I'm letting an old guy stand in the way of you being happy so remember to stay out of trouble I'll pick you up after school and have a great day!" she breathed out handing him lunch money while pushing him out the car.

When the door shut one of Stevens friends came to the window smirking at Sofia. Considered being my sugar mommy yet Sofia" the boy chuckled. Sofia's hand covered mine and I snapped out of my thoughts loosening my hold. "Boy get your ass in school" Steven shouted grabbing the guys attention. Sofia only laughed while he ran backwards sending her a wink, swiftly pulling her on top of me I placed her legs on either side of mine. "You've got to stop doing this I'm not a doll Noah" she playfully snickered.

"I was dead honest when I told you that I'd earn your forgiveness so shut off that pretty little head of your for a while and at least give me a chance to".

"Okay" smiling at Sofia's words I gave her a quick kiss before telling her all the rules.

"No kissing, No touching, No going into a room alone with him, No calling him 'pretty boy' or 'princess' and No smiling at him its enough that he gets to see what only I'm supposed to" I rambled on making sure she was still listening.