Chapter 25: Closer

When we got home I went straight to bed hoping tomorrow will come sooner and it sure did

When we got home I went straight to bed hoping tomorrow will come sooner and it sure did. I smiled at the maid when she came in to wake me up for breakfast again this time.

When I arrived downstairs the table was already full and I took my seat next to James after greeting my brother and Alex. I ignored Noah seeing that he had the habit of acting hot one minute and then cold the next, I decided to stay clear of the disaster that was just waiting to happen between us.

"How'd Her Majesty sleep" James joked filling my plate with some bacon and a piece of toast too.

"I slept just fine my loyal subject and you" I joked back stifling a laugh but after seeing James barely holding it in I couldn't stop myself and we both burst out laughing drawing attention from everyone in the room.

After apologizing we continued joking around while eating breakfast and it felt like we were in a small bubble away from the world. It felt nice to fool around for once and I would be savoring every moment of it. James left with a frowning Noah giving me time to go smoke outside but before I could leave a few guys still sitting at the table called me over.

"Make it quick guys mamma needs a cigarette"

Some chuckled while they stood up asking if I would like company and the idea didn't sound as bad as I would've found it a few weeks ago, so I walked out with them and we stood in the garden and one of them sat next to me on the tiny bench. "As much as I love this silence it would be nice to know who you people are" a guy with the most alluring blue eyes spoke first "I'm Tyler" pointing at the guy next to him I scan over his body noticing the tattoos littering his skin not as many as Noah has though "that's Max and the guy sitting next to you is Jerry".

Jerry looked deadly and if he wasn't sitting next to me offering to light my cigarette I would be running to the hills.

Spending an hour with them just sharing stories I learned that Tyler was a talker he hadn't stayed quiet for more than 2 minutes while Jerry barely talked at all, Max was the party type seeing that most of his stories involved him either being drunk, lost, or high. The guys had to go back to work when an angry Noah came our way dragging me to his office while shouting at them to get back to work, he's no fun I wouldn't be surprised if it was because he's lost his toy after I doubled her pay offering her the managers position in Lust.

"You feeling better now big guy?" I teased Noah seeing him still pacing in front of me almost leaving a hole in the floor. "Sofia my men aren't getting paid to have tea parties with you, go make friends somewhere else!

"Noah, let's play a game shall we?" I stood up and placed my hand on Noah's chest smiling up at him seeing that he was much taller. He hadn't moved my hand like I thought he would instead he looked at me confused with a bit of amusement on his face.

I slowly moved my hands down and it seemed like Noah stopped breathing when I started to unbuckle his belt still looking up at him. The games called..." I pulled his belt and held his hands together seeing that he was distracted enough for me to tie the belt firmly around his wrists "Fuck off, it's where you stay out of my life, and seeing that Im trapped in this little house of yours I'll do as I please, got that princess?" I said and pulled hard, fastening the belt securely around his wrists which he couldn't remove on his own