Chapter 12: You'll never take me alive

"We agreed you would stop taking these Sofia" Alex stated softly knowing she wasn't going to listen to anything he had to say

"We agreed you would stop taking these Sofia" Alex stated softly knowing she wasn't going to listen to anything he had to say. "No, we agreed that I wouldn't take them close to a fight and if I can remember correctly my fight was two days ago and my next one is in a month which leaves me 28 days to enjoy my calm state" Sofia proudly fired back.

Not responding Alex ordered a drink and they made their way to the VIP section.

Signaling one of the girls to come over the brunette sat down on Alex's lap and wrapped her hand around his neck slowly kissing down the neck. "So I guess you pick that one" Sofia mouthed laughing at Alex.

Giving her the finger and giving all of his attention to the girl that was grinding on him Sofia pulled out her phone scrolling through her emails.

After a few hours, Alex walked Sofia to her motorcycle kissing her head while making sure she wasn't too high to drive herself home. Taking the brunette to a hotel Alex pushed her agent through the door stripping her of all his clothes.

Groaning at the sun that showed threw the curtains Sofia sat up feeling the aftermath of staying out late

Groaning at the sun that showed threw the curtains Sofia sat up feeling the aftermath of staying out late. Still feeling the effects of the drug she took she decided to take a shower before waking Steven up to go to school.

Getting everything ready Sofia said goodbye to her brother and turned on her music deciding to clean the house today.

Dancing to the music she got lost in the song not hearing the loud knocking at the door.

"Miss Sofia!" Jumping at the loud noise Sofia opened the door greeted by a well-dressed man with an annoyed look on his face. "Wrong house" she smiled trying to close the door but he placed his hand on the door before it could close.

"Nope, right house boss told me to come to collect you and Sir Steven".

Forgetting about what Noah said yesterday Sofia slightly raised her hand giving him the thumbs-up motion before sprinting to her room and hearing the heavy footsteps behind her.

"You'll never take me alive!" Sofia yelled locking her door before he could get in. Sitting down on her bed she ignored the loud pounding on the door and sang along to the music that was still playing. Hearing the man on the phone Sofia assumed he called Noah.

"Alex told me you'd better get your ass at his house in the next hour or he's canceling your next fight miss Sofia" the guy mumbled and Sofia threw the door open not believing the words he had spoken. "He wouldn't".

Hearing the soft, Oh I would from the phone Sofia grumpily turned around and packed a few things before she packed a few things for Steven too.

Making sure everything was off before she left Sofia slammed the car door when she climbed in staring at the trees the whole ride without uttering a single word.

Thinking about the million ways Sofia could kill Alex and Noah for doing this a smirk grew on her face making the driver shift in his seat uncomfortably.

Arriving at the mansion she climbed out walking straight past Alex who stood at the door.

"Come on love it wasn't my orders" Alex groaned walking after her. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the first room I find and my bag better be there before I get there Alex" Sofia replied opening the first door only to find a closet.

Finally finding a room on her fourth try Sofia sat on the bed crossing her arms like a child glaring at Alex who leaned against the door frame.

A few workers carried her bags into the room and without saying anything Sofia unzipped the dark red bag in front of her pulled out a pack of her cigarettes, and lit one.

Alex grabbed the cigarettes out of her hands and threw them out of the window before Sofia could stop him "No smoking in the rooms, love" Alex smirked running out of the room and being chased by a screaming Sofia. Hands wrapped around Sofia's waist but she waived her hands around trying to get Alex for throwing her cigarette out of the window.

"Slow down, princess" Noah groaned feeling the slight pain in his side from all the movement Sofia was making.

After waking up to an empty house Noah threatened the doctor to get all of the drips out of his arm so that he could get the fucker who tried killing him. From the blood loss and multiple stitches, Noah had to get, he was still weak but Noah wasn't a patient man and he had to put whoever tried crossing him six feet underground, injured or not.

 From the blood loss and multiple stitches, Noah had to get, he was still weak but Noah wasn't a patient man and he had to put whoever tried crossing him six feet underground, injured or not