Chapter 18

"I am hungry... " I said, dropping on the sofa right next to him, I haven't had anything since last night, and my stomach is growling.

"We had a deal earlier.... It is applied on this thing too. "

"Heartless bitch! I can cook for myself.. "

"I am not allowing you to enter my kitchen. "

"Vegas... Please... " My stomach growled again and louder, he looked amused and I was so embarrassed.

"Looks like it really is.... Okay... I am ready to cook if you just say a simple 'Yes'. "

"No thanks, I will cook for myself. "

"Let's see if you can. "

I entered the kitchen... I mean a master kitchen, it was way cleaner and empty then mine is, I mean arranged, I looked through the shelves and found flour and sugar syrup, I am making pancakes as that can fill me up fully, and I might give him some too since it's his house.

I started to whisk the eggs and he came, looking amused at me, I am not a professional anyway, so I just decided to keep my attention on the batter which is done by now.

He crossed the counter and stood behind me, I became conscious and the whole attention shifted to him, though my hands continued the work. His hands traced their way on my waist as I was still in last night clothes, the crop top was feeling like the biggest mistake, his cold fingertips on my bare skin was giving tingles until he groped my ass.

I flinched and some batter poured out, he sneered at his first victory and I couldn't help but complain.

"Vegas, what should I say to make you leave right now? "

" A yes. "

"No."

"Then continue, I am just watching how good of a wife you could be in future. "

An unwanted blush crept over my cheeks which I hid by turning back to my work. I took a pan and placed it over the electric stove, on pre heat mode, waiting for it I was standing half leaned on the counter.

He placed his chin on my shoulder, his breath fanning my face, his arms held my waist tightly as he started nibbling on my neck, licking it till down where I shuddered, the numbness from this all touches got the best of me and I realised as the beep sound reminded me of the hot pan.

I took it and placed it on a wet towel and then poured the batter, the crackling sound of the butter and the sweet aroma filled air lifting my spirits up, it's gonna be a good meal.

Until Vegas repositioned himself on the spot of my neck where it pushes me to the edge, I unconsciously moaned and regretted it later as I could feel him smirk around my skin.

"Eyes on the pan babe, or it might burn. " He murmured around while kissing my ear, how the fuck I am supposed to work like this.

I flipped it and tried to push him away but his grip is tighter than  a leech, until it sucks all your blood it won't go.

"Vegas, seriously let me make a decent meal for both of us. "

"You can babe, for me you already are a delicious one, I don't know how I am holding myself back. "

I poured one more and he remained stuck to me like that all the time, while I finished making them, I never knew making pancakes could be this hard while someone is giving you hickeys.

I switched off the gas and was looking for honey, but couldn't find it, the pancakes are never complete until you have honey.

"Vegas, where is honey? "