Chapter 4

"Jom, stop there, don't you utter a word. "  I ran behind him the fastest I could, he was giggling and running like a monkey who has taken someone's important stuff.

"Wait.... Why we're running like that first thing in the morning? " Jom said acting as if nothing has happened.

"You, you saw it wrong... "

" What? You being stick like a glue to that guy on a sports bike or him smiling like an idiot at you? "

"I wasn't stick to him, I mean he just gave me a ride, that's all. Nothing is going on. "

"I didn't said anything is going on. "

"I know how you think, so don't you dare say anything to Porsche, okay? "

"Look at you being all secretive when you are having a thing. "

"It's not a thing and never will be, of all the guys on the earth vanish then even I won't date him. "

"Porsche used to say the same  thing, he wasn't even gay, but look at him now. "

"Kinn is a good guy and responsible too, that guy is a fucking perverted bastard, I just hate his presence. "

" Okay, I got it be merciful to someone who gave you a ride. "

We walked in the premesis, it was all bustling with guys and gals around, I spotted Tem and ran to him, he is the sweetest guy I have seen who is sane other than Porsche and Jom, even they don't consider themselves NORMAL.

The classes started and the day went by with same boring schedule, we headed to the canteen where it was a bit crowded but Jom who literally lives here saved the seats for us.

" Jom what are you even doing? " Tem scoffed at him, my attention drew at Jom from my phone and it took me a second to understand.

"Who even adds sugar to a diet coke? "

"They are out of coke and this shit is not my taste so just making it edible. "

I was again hinged to my phone, not that I am texting, but I was searching for a place online again.

"Can I sit here? " I looked up at the person who got my breath stuck, It was Tay. For a while I was just looking at him, is it a dream? No it isn't.

"You... You-u... Can... I mean yes. " Why the fuck did I stutter, he doesn't even paid much attention and sat there, sipping his iced americano, stirring it as he texts someone, smiling in between.  I wasn't thinking anything but the thought of me not being the one making him smile is a bit Saddening.
I was awkard like hell, what should I do now? I texted Tem who was just asking me to say anything or introducing, but how?
"Hi, I am pete. " I just awkwardly said.

"I know, and You can call me Tay. "

"You know me? How? " Does he even know that I exist?

"My boyfriend told me about you. "

"You have a boyfriend? I mean who is he I don't have that much of a memory. " Jom choked on his sugared diet coke as he heard, but what no one could hear? Pieces of my shattered heart, before it even started it was over.

"Time, he is in buisnees admin.. "
I know that guy very well, he is a profound playboy, Kinn's acquaintance, I just heard about him from Porsche, but he never told me he was dating Tay. It was feeling awkward sitting there, how I just wanted to evaporate somewhere, for the first fucking time I got the guts to say.

"The coke is here, let me get you one Jom. "
"But this one is pretty good...ouch... Why did you kick me... Oh yes.... Get me a sandwich instead. "

I just got out of there and got in the line, it wasn't like we were having something but that was very hard slap.

A hand slapped my ass and I just flinched out of my trance,
"What the hell.... " I looked around and then at front, Vegas passed by with a smirk over that annoying face, how dare he?
I got the coke and followed him to  his seat.
"What's your problem? " I shouted at him, I was too angry for thinking that I was in public.
"Whoa... Whoa calm down dude, what's wrong? " One of the buffed up guy got up and tried to touch my shoulder but Vegas signalled him and he stopped. 
" What did I even do? "

" You know what you did, don't act smart. "

"Say it, what did I do?" He was smikring at me, knowing I can't say it aloud that he slapped my damn butt. But I had my ways.
"No, you did nothing, the one to do is me. " And I poured the whole drink over him, the cafeteria filled with sounds of gasping and murmuring.

"Now if anyone asks you what happened just say it yourself. "  I walked out of that place to my class,  Tem followed me from there, Jom running behind.

"Pete, what happened? "

"He got what he deserved. "

"Do you even have an idea about that guy? "

"Who the hell is he? "

"He is a mafia heir. "

"What? " That seems something I couldn't grasp at first.

"His dad is a mafia, the Theerapanyakul. And you know very well what could it cost you to mess up with him. "

"He was the one to mess up, I just retaliate. "

"You better stay safe and 2kms away from him in the college. " He tapped my back and we headed to the class, but little did he know that we live in the same house, it was too late to worry about anything, my day was fucked up anyway.

I went home a bit late, trying to avoid whatever I could, and at last I arrived, but the lights were off in his house, I rushed upwards and  shut the door tightly and locked every single lock.

"That was a close one. "
I phewed and threw my bag on the couch, I just dropped on couch, it was an eventful day. 

"Indeed it was a close one honey. "
I went cold the second I heard that sound, I turned back only to see Vegas leaning over my bedroom door.

Note: Trouble in paradise? Let's test the imagination, what do you think is gonna happen? If you guessed correct I will upload it the moment.