Chapter 8

" Let it out, I know there is so much inside you that is unexplored.... I will help you ravish yourself... "

My brain was screaming NO inside me but my whole self wasn't paying any attention to it, I was just staring at him, why does this is pushing me to the edges.

And I just forgot what I had to do and my lips crashed on his, kissing him deeply, his lips felt soft unlike the way I had thought, his hand held my neck and grazing his tongue inside, the hotness of that tongue enlightened my whole body and I found myself on the floor and him hovering over me, fetching the last of the breath. But the reality wasn't far away and I realized what the fuck am I doing?

I pushed him away, and crouched down in  the corner, hugging my knees, I hid my hard on, but he wasn't annoyed even a bit, instead still smirking.

" Well, we made a progress, I mean you did. "

" I will wipe that grin off your face bastard. "

" First calm that little thing of yours then try to do anything to me. "

" That isn't little. "

"Compared to mine, it is, if you have any doubt then I can even give you a proof. "

" Where are you taking my clothes? "

" Well I like you without them, am I not allowed to decorate the thing I bought today, what if I like it naked? "

He winked and went outside, shutting down the door after taking all my clothes with him. How am I supposed to stay here like this, this damn cock of mine has ashamed me for the first time.

I got on the bed, the floor was cold, but there was no blanket there, I wanted to have one but I don't want to face him again. Taking off the bedsheet, I just wrapped myself in it, never thought such day will come....

I woke up feeling the warmth, when I sat up to look around, a blanket was wrapped around me, did he really gave me one? That's a discovery, this guy even have a conscience. 

"  Good Morning little one. "

" My morning can never be good if you are the first person I see. "

"That's rude, but it's almost afternoon. Anyways you seem hungry, wanna have a brunch with me? "

" I will better have it alone. "

"Then I am going. "

"Wait, I didn't denied, let me have some. "

" But you hate me, will it be okay? "

" Food doesn't have boundaries, love Or hate, all it seek is hunger and taste. "

" But even food has a price to pay... "

" It can be free too... "

" I will be the one to feed you. "

" Hell no, what type of guy are you, is your mental condition even okay, I mean the kind of fetish you have sound so strange to me, leave the anger beside but get some help. "
" But you like them too, did you forget about last night? "

" Give me Food. "

" Brush before you eat. "

" I was going to. I am not a kid anyways. "

" You are, just a but overgrown. "

I just  went and brushed quickly, rushed back and wait for him, to feed me, but why?

He feed me spoon by spoon, I tried to take it from his hands but he warned to take my food away so I just adjusted with that, it wasn't that bad though, and I ate until I was full.

" It's not seeming like I am kidnapped. " I said when he was wiping my mouth.

" You aren't, think like you are just crashing this place with me. "

" Why are you doing all this? You tried to force yourself on me and then rent your place to me, try to mess up with me at the college and now even here, what's your deal?"

" I like you, that's why. "

" Is that even a reason? Who does such things to someone you like? Do you really think I will reciprocate them?"

" I do and I will do even worse and bolder one and you will be doing them all, just wait and watch how I take over you. "

" What if that never happens? "

" That's not even the option. "

He looked serious, and many things were making a weird sense as why he was messing up with me, to get my attention and he indeed got. I myself walked in the lion's den and offered myself and he succeeded in bringing me here. But how am I gonna get out of here.

" Wait, you cannot lock me here again, I am not a tool of yours, come back here, I wanna go home. "

" Your home is with me, accept it as soon as you can, their isn't an option. "

" I like someone else. "

" But he is taken anyways and is a bottom. "

" How do you know about that? "

" I know more than I need to... "

" You were stalking me?? "

" Not particularly, leaving that, top or bottom from now on you are not allowed to look at anyone but me, I hate people touching what is mine. "

" Who are you to stop me? Just let me out of here. " I stood up and pushed him and ranaway, but that bastard held my feet and I fell down, he pulled my leg and dragged me back. Locking my hands on the back he made me immovable.

" Not that easy little one, there is a reason I am the top. "

" Get off, my arm will break like that. "

" I have already did my job, no one will dare to look at you if they know you are mine. "

" What do you mean? "

He showed me a phone, he uploaded a story of me sleeping and snuggling on his chest and he was chuckling, and it was clear that I was topless and the other guys are already too smart to understand the rest. And it was my phone. My account. FUCK.

" You... You can't do that. "

" I already did and see people storming on your messages, and I am gonna reply on your behalf. "

" No you can't, give me my phone back. "

" What will I get in return? "

" It's my phone why would I have to give something for it, it's still on emi. "

" Kiss me again, the way you did  before pushing me. "

" Pervert, I won't. "

" So first is Porsche, wait 34 messages, you seen closer than I thought. He is going crazy.... Hahaha... He is scolding you for not telling him and before and he is mad as you kept it a secret... And asking how it started.... Next is.... " I just came closer to him and pecked him, trying to snatch that phone, but he was taller than me.

He pushed me to the wall and pinned my hands above my head, his knee straddled between my legs, and he kissed me, his tongue reaching everywhere inside, he bit my lip and I moaned in his mouth, he held my neck and went deeper, I was lost, literally lost in the way he was rhythming, and then left me, I was Quenching the air to fill my lungs.

" Now the whole college knows you are my boyfriend, stay ready for tomorrow, it's gonna be our first day as a couple. "

Note: what do you guys like more? Top-bottom Or switch? Just asking as I had some strange ideas...