Chapter 17

"No... I won't let you even touch him... Just go back.. "

I woke up from the loud shoutings out there, I rubbed my eyes and got off the covers to see what's going on. I didn't just barged in but slightly opened the door, peeping in the hall.

A pair of guys dressed in black suits with a face that shouts out that they are of course goons, and the way they stood in front of Vegas, I don't need to be told that they are his known guards, but I can't grasp the situation so I just placed my ears out to hear better.

"You are disobeying Khun Kant, you yourself know better than anyone, why aren't you cooperating? "

"I will face my crisis myself, I said you to leave now Jered. "

"You can get many twinks out there, don't be stupid for this one V. "

"Get out before I lose my calm, if you know my father, you also have known me quiet well. "

"You are talking to me like that because of some stupid faggot.. "

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE OR YOU ARE GONNA END UP  6 FEET UNDER MY GARDEN AND I PROMISE NO ONE WILL HEAR A WORD ABOUT IT. "

"Just you wait, your father will definitely straight your damn mind... I am leaving for now and when I will come back, I am gonna drag him by his hair. "

Vegas rushed and punched that guy,  who fell down by a single blow, I have never seen Vegas this angry, he was going to hit him again when the other guys held him back, they dragged the other one out and Vegas sprayed sanitizer all over as they went away.

I swiftly went back to the bed, as if never woke up, covering myself again, I settled down and in a couple of minutes he came inside.

He lied next to me, but a bit away, his hands ran through my messed up hair and on my cheeks, he was tracing my face, as if remembering each and every detail, his fingertips trailed at my lips and softly touching them, I was getting tickles now and it was hard pretending to sleep until he said.

"I know you are awake, so you better drop the act, I am still mad at you for the night. "
I fluttered open my eyes and saw his deadpan expression, I was also scared seeing him like that so I preferred not to mess up around him anymore.

"How did you know? "

"The slippers are not in the same position I left so the only one who can do this was a kitten lying down, trying to play with me. "

"I am not a kitten. "

"For me you are, and only I can call you that. "

"Who were those guys? "

"You sneaked on us? It isn't a good thing, but whoever those bastards were, never I said never let them come near you, if you ever seem them around you, tell me immediately... And I will be around you 24*7 from now on. "

"So you were talking about them last night.. "

"Yeah... They were keeping tabs on you when I was out for some work which my dad told them to, but I came back when I heard about it.. They were planning to take you as soon as they found you in a place no one will doubt like clubs and bars.... See what you might have ended up in. "

"I didn't know that... And... I am.... Am... sorry. I should have known better... But what will they do to me if I get caught. "

"Don't think about something that is never gonna happen, not until I am alive, you can relax while you are with me. "

"Why is your dad doing so?"

"I can't tell you that... "

"It's okay... But... It.. It scares me... The thought of being harmed... As someone is preying on you. "

"Don't be... I won't let them even touch you. " He brought my body close to his torso, hugging me so tightly that it was getting hard to breathe, I tried to get out of his grip but he was so in a trance that J let him be.

"Vegas... Can you pull away... I mean you are suffocating me.. "

He looked at me again and got up, I too straightened my clothes, and headed towards the door to my floor but something got stuck in my crop top and I looked behind to see what it was.

Vegas.

He held it by single hand still I couldn't move, because of this, it lifted up more, revealing more than it should, I tried to get off his grip but couldn't.

"What are you doing? I have to go upstairs. "

"I told you I will be stick to you like glue 24*7..."

"We are in the same house for lord's sake. "

"I want you to stay here, right in front of me, so pack your things and bring them down, we are staying together. "

"But we aren't even official... I mean not real... It wasn't in the contract. "

"Who is even talking about contract... You didn't followed one rule so now you have to do as I say until I forgive you or I will make you pay for the lease... "

"It's so mean of you... Don't be an ass and let me go to atleast take my things. "

"Not that easily after you mess up this big. "

"What? What do you want? "

"You... As my meal today. "

"No way... "

"Then you too... No way. "

He pulled me back and locked the door, placing the key inside his pocket, he passed by next to me and sat on the couch, reading a book, I was standing baffled.

"Did you really took my basic human rights from me? "

"I just asked you for a deal which you are in no position to deny. "

"Not that..."

"I can console myself by something similar..... A quickie may work.. "

"But... "

"You have 3 seconds until the door's key is going out of the window... 3....2...2.5....1.5..."

"Fuck.... I agree... "

I stood up in front of him, giving myself to him, as I don't hate the idea so it's okay.

"Not like this and not now..."

I was embarrassed as I just stood like a dish ready to be eaten in front of him.

"Then what? "

"I want you to pleasure me... I want you to take charge.. Be the power bottom.. "

"You are just unbelievable... I will stay without my stuff.... And I will use yours and will wreck them up too. "

"I don't have curry in my home, neither I have icecream... So you can rethink about them. "

"VEEGASSS"

"What baby? You were left Untouched tomorrow... Don't expect me to pamper you until you become a good boy... "

"Only after you give me a choco vanilla sundae... "

"I knew you liked vanilla... But I am curious how you will  be when it comes to the real deal... "

A scarlet red blush crept over my cheeks as I heard him... I was nervous to do that, I had never did something so bold and he is expecting a lot... Gosh...

I am stuck like no one else... His father want to like finish me off and the son wanna eat me off... Well second sounds better anyday to me.