Chapter 16

"Looking hot little one... "

His gaze fixed on me, choking me without even his presence around, I was too shocked to do anything... Why do I have to get caught in the middle of everything... He surely has seen me with the guy earlier.... I am so done tonight.

"Rule no. 4, I told you not to go around partying in clubs without me... "

His approaching figure set me in panic, man up Pete, you have done nothing wrong, say it aloud...

"You... You weren't here and didn't even tell when will you come back so... "

He cornered me and there was only a 2cm distance, his body seemed so large compared to me and what was more scary, his obsidian eyes.

"So you were searching for someone to fuck you up? "

"Mind your language. "

"Then what should I say when I saw my boyfriend partying around, looking like a slut demanding to be railed, and hoping around with guys. "

I slapped him, his words downgraded me and I wasn't up to take any of his shit.

" Why? Does that pisses you off? Yeah, Truth always does... "

"For God's sake Vegas, what are you on?"

"Let's go back to the club. "

"What do you mean? "

"Let me show everyone who you belong to. "

"Wait, stop-

" Pete, COME WITH ME. "

He grabbed my waist, and forced me in again, Porsche was there and he took me there with him.

"Vegas, you are here. "

"You took him here? "

" Yes I do-"

"After everything I told you Porsche? "

" I was with him the whole time. "

"From now on ask me before  taking him, if you know better for yourself. "

" But he is my friend and I don't have to take your fucking permission when I need to. " I said pouncing in between, Vegas didn't even looked at me and Porsche was signing me to calm down.

" It's my fault Pete, he told me before but still I took you, you can take him back now, I am leaving anyways. " Porsche left the scenario and the strangers, leaving me confused, scared and clueless with this satan.

" Vegas do you really need to do that. "

But instead of answering me, he grabbed my arm again and went to a couch, he sat  and almost dragged me over him, I was on his lap and trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"Vegas, let me go, everyone is watching. "

"That's what I want them to. "

"No, it's embarrassing please, don't do this. "

" I haven't even begun to do what could really make you embarrass. "

Pulling me closer to his chest, his hand slipped inside my crop top insidiously, he sucked on my neck, in that damn club.

" Stop... Please... "

But his teeth nipped on my skin deeper, it was hard to keep a straight face, and being in public like that, it was a situation I haven't imagined in my wildest dreams. 

His tongue licked my neck line and my body was getting hot, hearts beats faster than ever, I was loosing my mind in the dilemma.

"Do anything later but not here... I beg you. "

Vegaspete: College Universeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें