Chapter 15: Back in the hometown (⚠️)

Start from the beginning

UltraX: So you wanna find a way to bust this secret drug business and turn the Lion League to dust and make Boiko admit?

Maria breaths in and out as she points at UltraX.

Maria: There is a deal between Boiko Borisov & the nationalists in Vidin, he will go there directly with the league to make sure the deal ain't a scam. Tsvetan Tsenkov has given an alert that Boiko is gonna fuck this country even further if he gets re-elected, guess he was right.

Maria looks Ultra in the eyes as she continued to point her finger at him.

Maria: I want you to show how much of a hero you are if you let's say...

Maria laughs.

Maria: Crash the deal.

UltraX drinks his coca cola.

UltraX: Mission, approved. I'll be done quickly if you tell me where the deal is happening...

Maria: It is happening outside Baba Vida, infront of it... Crash the deal and get Boiko out of business as fast as possible. I will call you soon, maybe we even could make up for the lost time old friend, hehe...

Couple of hours later... At Baba Vida there were 4 people with a man, the man was in an official suit and holding a briefcase while the other 4 people were holding guns as if they were his guard, then a car arrives stopping infront of the 5 people and a woman comes out of it.

??? (woman): You have the drugs?

The woman that came out was holding a briefcase too.

??? (man): Of course, but first we show evidence that the money is in there and the drugs.

Both woman and man walk up to the car's front and put up the briefcases, opening em revealing the stocks as promised.

??? (woman): Very well, Boiko.

As Boiko and the woman were supposed to do the switch, screams from one of the people was heard as both of em before the switch looked and noticed all 4 death.

Boiko: T-This was not supposed to happen... My league was... K-Killed...

The woman then pulls out a gun.

??? (woman): Boiko grab one of their guns and get ready to shoot-

Then the woman's mouth got grabbed and she was dragged in the dark, dropping the gun... Boiko turned around and saw her gone, nothing left but the gun. As Boiko turned around-

The next morning. Maria was in her room at her home, she just came back from swimming from the river named Dunav (Danube). She goes to put her bag of things in her room and then goes to take shower, after a couple of minutes she gets out, and decided to dry her body & hair and then she put some clothes on herself and then lays on her bed, grabbing the remote to turn on the tv and decided to pull out a cigaratte and lights it up, starting to smoke as she listens to the news carefully.

News Reporter: Today the news in Bulgaria aren't so good, Boiko Borisov has resigned after this message by him infront of Baba Vida in Vidin admitting to illegal drug deals and more corruption caused by him.

As Maria smoked, she was not expecting to come back to these news...

News Reporter: Play the clip, Aubery.