Chapter 15: Back in the hometown (⚠️)

Beginne am Anfang

Manifestation: Heaven Touch.

Manifestation information: Heaven touch is a mastered and very special heal that with one touch it can heal the user or the person they try to heal back to full like they were never hurt at all, as well as the healed person gains 2x endurance for temporary time. Drawback is that the power requires focus and it can only be used 3 times a day.

UltraX smiles.

UltraX: Yeah, Maria... It has been a long time now has it?

Maria: Totally, old friend. Do you need my heaven touch?

UltraX then tries to hold his laugh.

UltraX: Oh please, the only heaven touch I would want is from my girlfriend... Now please stop trying to be funny and let's catch up.

Then both decided to order drinks and decided to catch up. They discussed about their lifes, development of their powers, families and hero stuff.

UltraX: So you are an European support hero?

Maria: Yeah, my dream came true, cannot wait for our family to enter the top 20 like yours! I personally am shocked, you had no manifestation, was it late awakening?

UltraX looks down.

UltraX: Yeah... Very late awakening.

Maria smiles and giggles.

Maria: Aww, no need to look down, I am sure whatever ya did ya manged to make this power good enough for a late awakened... Cheer up and let's drink the coca colas.

UltraX: Fine... Anyways.

UltraX drinked a bit of the coca cola and then holded it.

UltraX: How is that punk doing?

Maria: You mean... Viki?

UltraX: mhm, same girl.

Maria drinks her coca cola and then...

Maria: Well she is in New York, as she studies college, remember she was born with no manifestation... She cut her contacts with me though... She seemed pretty pissed at me after she found out my family is on 21st in the families leaderboard... Or something.

Maria kept drinking her coca cola as Ultra looked at her left hand put on the table was shaking.

UltraX: Oh, you know where she lives at?

Maria: Yeah I do, let me just...

Then X's discord notification appears from Maria's discord dms.

UltraX: Ok, I'll look it up later, Maria.

UltraX & Maria drink their coca colas.

Maria: Also have you heard of The Lion League?

UltraX then stops drinking his coca cola as he looked at Maria with curiosity.

UltraX: The Lion League?

Maria: Yeah, ever since Boiko Borisov came back to power as prime-minister here in Bulgaria, shit has not been the same, he opened the Lion League as a way to stop drug dealers... By stop I mean expand the corrupted drug businesses with that league, even though Vidin is still getting rebuild, it became slower after Kiril Petkov resigned and he came back to power...