Odette couldn't stop her laughter at her reactions, eyes glancing over Belle's shoulder to the pirate who stood talking to some of the Lost Boys, his own eyes glancing in her direction as he sent her a small smile. However, he didn't approach, unsure of if it was wise since the people Odette was reuniting with mainly consisted of the ones he'd hurt when he first arrived in Storybrooke.

"Okay, Belle, breathe." Odette instructed simply, eyes returning to her friend as she rubbed her shoulders. "Breathe and remember our rules. I don't judge who you date, you don't judge who I hate."

"What does that have to do with it?" Belle finally managed to get a proper question out when Odette's words made her more confused than anything else.

"Well, now it can be applied in reverse, I suppose." Odette muttered out. She couldn't deny that she herself was a tad bit nervous when it came to it, but she knew soon enough everyone would catch on to the fact that her curse was broken. And so she simply looked back to Killian, giving him a small nod of reassurance.

"What are you-" Belle, noticing that her friend seemed to be communicating with someone behind her back, turned her head to search through the sea of boys to try and figure it out who it was. And then she noticed the pirate approaching them. "Hook..." She greeted as he came to stand next to Odette, his hand instinctively wrapping around her waist and pulling her close, unable to keep back a smile knowing that he could now do so.

"Belle..." He greeted much in the same tone. For a few long moments a tense silence hung over the three while Ruby and Archie exchanged confused glances between each other before sending it to the trio as well. And it was only then that one of them realized the cause of the situation.

"You broke your curse." Archie breathed out; his voice surprised but the smile which spread over his face showed just how thrilled he was with the news. And Ruby showed it by pulling Odette into yet another of her strong hugs. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you." Odette couldn't hold back the big smile from her face as she returned Ruby's hug. Only once they parted again, did her eyes turn back to Belle curiously, still waiting for her to say something once the initial shock passed. "Belle?" She asked somewhat hesitantly, hoping her friend wouldn't be too mad with her.

"Of course, I'm happy for you." Realizing Odette's nervousness, Belle quickly took hold of her friend's hand and gave it a tight squeeze. "I should know how hard it is to control who you fall for. And you deserve this. To be happy and free." The two friends shared fond smiles, but before Odette could say anything, all their eyes turned to David and Snow as they approached their group.

"How do you feel?" They could hear Snow's voice as only a few steps separated them all.

"Pretty good, actually. I think the water must be working." David announced with a smile, tightening his arm around his wife's shoulder and pulling her closer into his side as they bridged the gap and joined Odette and the rest of her group.

"Aye, it is." Killian spoke up in a reassuring voice. "Dreamshade overtook my brother the moment we left Neverland." His words made Odette reach over and take his hand into hers in a silent sign of comfort.

"Gold will find a cure. You'll be okay." Snow announced happily, believing it now more than ever before. They'd all get to stay together, and everything would be fine. The knowledge made Odette send a happy smile to the Lost Boys who continued to remain close by her and Killian as the townspeople continuously came up to meet them and introduce themselves.

"I have to admit, there was a minute there I didn't believe we were all going to make it out of that place." Emma announced, finally comfortable enough to share the thought now that the danger had passed.