105

Odette stood by the edge of the ship as she looked out at the dock below it while Killian maneuvered it to a safe landing

Odette stood by the edge of the ship as she looked out at the dock below it while Killian maneuvered it to a safe landing. People cheered from below, all crowding together. Odette could see Belle, and Ruby, standing among the dwarves with Granny and Archie not far behind, all looking up at the ship as it descended with happy smiles.

They were back home again.

And the joy of that feeling had the majority of the group climbing down from the ship as soon as they could. Henry, of course went first, crowded, and swarmed with hugs as soon as people could reach him. And after him, one by one the rest of their group joined in on the celebration.

"Move it. You're blocking the way." Odette grumbled at the Dark One as he paused on the gangway to stare down at Belle, keeping the rest of them from continuing down to the docks. She wasn't going to stop them from their happy reunion, they just needed to get a move on so she could get to her own.

And when she finally made it down to the dock, it wasn't long before they began. The moment her feet were on solid ground, Odette was pulled into a familiar bone crushing hug, laughing as she returned Ruby's hold with equal measure. "It's so good to have you back! I was worried." The woman admitted, making Odette give out a small laugh. When Ruby admits she was worried, then you know it was bad.

"Well, I wasn't. Not even for a second." Another voice joined in, Archie moving over to hug Odette right after Ruby finally let go of her. "I knew you'd succeed." His words made a big smile spread over Odette's face as she hugged him back.

"It's good to see you both." Odette smiled at them happily before looking around the dock and at all of the familiar faces. "And it's good to be home." She added. She was happy to be back in Storybrooke, and she couldn't wait to actually get to her apartment. A bed was seriously calling her name. One not made on the ground out of blankets full of leaves.

"It's good to have you home." Belle's voice had Odette spinning on her heel, throwing her arms around the woman before Belle could do it herself to her.

"Oh, you too! I'm sorry we didn't get to properly celebrate your memories coming back." Odette said happily as the two friends embraced each other.

"Nonsense, you needed to go." Belle reassured her, giving Odette's shoulders one last squeeze before pulling away and starting to look over her. "You're alright, right? Rumple said everyone came back fine and..." Belle started to ramble as she checked her friend over, eyes scanning her until they fell on her neck and notes the absence of its usual accessories.

"Belle, are you alright?" Archie asked, noticing the way in which the expression on her face shifted from one of joy to one of shock instead as she gaped at a laughing Odette. The blonde herself didn't have as hard of a time figuring out the cause in Belle's change of demeanour.

"You... How did... When did... Who?!" Belle barely got two words out for each question on her mind before another one occurred and had her changing directions.