Mis-Understood (lesbian story)

• Dedicated to Adrienne Hobbs

I never really put much thought into my sexuality, I always knew that I was different from everyone else. But it always got harder to hide my feelings for her, she was just beautiful. Ive had a crush on her for 2 months, her name is Adrienne. She was always the girl that everyone wanted to be with and I mean everyone all the guys wanted her and all the girls wanted to be her friend.

I was surrounded by my group of friends when she walked into my Social Studies class, she was beautiful. She had white blonde hair and clear sky blue eyes, with pink cute lips. It was her first day and she was already surrounded by the "It" group. Bella, Samantha, Danielle and Jade were all watching her with curious eyes like she was some new unidentified species. She was at least 3 inches shorter than me and looked really shy.

"Where are you from?" Samantha asked.

"Im from Florida," she replied. Her voice was soft and delicate, almost a whisper.

"Dude, Scarlet pay attention. Why are you gawking at the new girl over there like she is some super model?" my friend Alexis said, snapping me out of my trance.

"What oh nutin, I was just wonderin who she was, thats all." I replied, Yeah i know im Bi but nobody at my school is out of the closet. Plus, everyone here is like homophobic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Class Of The Day

Finally last class, I thought to myself. I looked over to my right and was shocked to see a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring right at me. It was Adrienne, so far today she was in all of my classes except for my electives. I felt drawn to her, I knew that she was gay. I could feel it, and maybe in class I would get the chance to talk to her. I noticed that I was still staring at her and turned away quickly blushing.

"Ok class today we will split into groups of 3 to start our new projects," my reading teacher Ms. Smith said.

The class groaned as a hand shot up from across the room, I looked and it was Bella's hand she asked "Are we allowed to pick our own groups?" while looking intently at Adrienne with a smirk on her lips.

Bella was pretty I would say she matched up with Adrienne but I felt more drawn to Adrienne. Bella was shorter than Adrienne so I was probably a good foot taller than Bella, she had lightly tanned skin and brown hair with lighter brown highlights. Her eyes were a medium shade of brown and she has small pink lips, she was lean and i guess beautiful but arent all cheerleaders like that? I actually fell hard for her in the beginning of the year but well after a while i found out she wasnt my type.

"Scarlet... Scarlet!!" Ms. Smith said impatiently while tapping my shoulder.

I had barely noticed that every one was staring at me including Adrienne, Ms. Smith pointed me towards Adrienne's group and my heart pounded in my chest. I lazily picked up my backpack and slowly walked towards her group. She looked up and smiled at me, my face heated and I looked away and noticed my "friend" Matt in the same group. Well this will get interesting.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys this is my first lesbian/Bi story and im really nervous, half becaus ei dont know if its good and the other half is because this actually happened to me and it still is. The girl that I am in love with's name is Adrienne like the story but the other names are made up. I dont know if you can tell but I play as Scarlet, so tell me what you think.... Thanks -hugz and kisses-