First Night

Plagiarism is a crime

Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty, a breach of journalistic ethics, and above all, a publishing crime. Don't copy my work.
I'm strictly against it so don't copy or recreate any of my work.

All rights reserved©heyliterary 

Love
Oviyalit 💙

LoveOviyalit 💙

Note:

"Under no circumstances is violence against women encouraged or allowed. Whatever the reason is you can't justify the domestic violence in any case"

Warning:

"This story is based on abusive relationship, mental & physical abuse, dark romance and swearing words. If you're not okay with this please don't read guys Instead of this You can read my another story it's about Multinational relationship"

Shannaya's POV

"I want some time. It's not a right time to take this relationship further" I'm fiddling with my fingers and I turn my face to look into his emotionless eyes.

"Take your time sweetheart" There is no clue of emotions in his face and He take his phone and went out of his room.

He is such a gentleman and I misunderstood him. I whisper his name Rohit Singh Mehta. Someone knock the door. I rushed towards it and open it. My eyes popped out in shock and tears started to form in my eyes. With some courage I asked "Who's this girl?"

"She's my wife for today. Can you please use the guest room sweetheart" He smirk and winked at me in this situation. I stuck in the moment and gasped for air and utter "Who am I Rohit"

He comes near my earlobe and mutter maybe my whore if you wish you can also join with us in bed.  I slapped him and yelled at him "I have values, self-respect and culture and I'm not your whore you mind it"

He bite his lower lip and utter "I'll show you your fucking punishment"  He shut the door and pushed me & I fell on the floor and The lady started to remove her dress one by one and He's staring at her with full of lust. I'm helpless and God why you made me like this. "Ayla wait I have something very important to show this fucking bitch" He click his fingers at me.

"You have enough courage to spat back. You did a big mistake by slapping me. You know who am I" He shake his head and turn his face towards the girl who standing in the doorstep and gesture her to stay there. He come inside. I suddenly asked him "Why you married me? I really don't want this marriage and I told you about that clearly" He looked into my eyes and said "That's why I  married you. I just want to make sure that you're miserable". I feel numb and no words come out my mouth. "But why?" I asked. "Because I want you to suffer and die infront of my eyes".

"This is not a talking session right now".He forwarded his phone and I take that and look into the video. I can't imagine my eyes is he Alive It's Rohan Arora, his hands are tied with the rope and his head is injured and bleeding.  "What the hell you're doing with him Rohit and Is he Alive ?"

"Why you're upset? Who is he? And you don't want him to be alive. I can make your wish true" He asked with a smirk and scratching his head in a evil way. He come near me and lift my head. I yelled at him "He's my love why are you torturing him? I want him to be fucking alive. Who the hell are you?" He clapped his hand and
come near me and snatch the mobile from me "Let's shoot" he winked at me. I hear bullet sound. Everything happen in a fraction of second I snatch the phone immediately and look into it  "Rohaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn" I screamed and cried my heart out. He's covered with bloodshed everywhere.

He fisted my hair and shouted "This is your punishment for slapping me. You don't know who I'm I can vanish you & your loved ones from this world forever so obey whatever I say" I just can't imagine my life collapsed and over after this marriage. Rohan died because of me the guilt is killing me I cover my mouth with hand and started to sob.

Now sweetheart it's time so wibe your tears away and do what I say he open the door and asked the girl to come inside he pointed towards her and utter "It's Ayla and Ayla it's my wife Shannaya Gupta sorry my mistake" he shake  his head vigorously and utter "It's Shannaya Singh Mehta. My sweetheart do me a favour remove your wedding gown and give it to Ayla let Ayla wear this gown that's end of the discussion" He went outside I removed my wedding gown and give it to her. I changed my outfit and went outside the room and sat on the floor I don't know what to do my mind struck and it's not working properly.

How lucky the prostitute is wearing my wedding gown on my wedding night. He went inside and I hear the thud sound while he closing the door. I just sat there without any emotion. I can hear mourning, laughing and  kissing sound. I pray to God that don't give this pain to any women in this world. Rohan please come back please give him back God take my soul away instead of him.

Hey guys

It's the first time I'm writting a arranged marriage story so please support guys 💜

Hope you like this chapter

Love for reading & writing stories never end

It's been too long since writing stories in Watty

Do support & share your thoughts