Welcome Baby...To Be Named

"Welcome home" Demetri and I get to the door, on the other side is our family and friends who are here "baby...we need a name" he tells me.

"I know" nodding my head "but Legend just didn't fit" our son is currently sleeping in my arms, he has brown hair like me but he dark eyes. Demetri can't remember what his eyes looked like from his human life so we are just guessing it was brown. Who knows, maybe our next baby will have different eyes and that will tell us what Demetri's eyes use to look like.

"Well" Demetri has his hand on the doorknob "let's figure it out soon" we walk inside, when we do we see a banner up that says 'Welcome Home Baby To Be Named Later Since Your Mommy and Daddy Don't Know What To Name You' wow, very original.

"Original" I nod my head to the banner

"Is that him?" We see mom, we told her and Phil about vampires when a) Bella left something for them and b) they found a video of Edward coming into our room two years back. Yeah, dad didn't trust us so he had a hidden camera installed.

"Yeah" nodding my head, mom takes him and coos down to him.

"He's beautiful" she soon starts to cry "hi, I'm nana and your" she stays silent before giving us a look "I'm going to need a name"

"We had one mom" closing the door "but the name Legend just didn't fit"

"Well" Demetri suggests "how about the name"

"We" making it very clear "are not naming our son after your work husband" looking at Felix "no offense" everyone around us laughs

"None taken" he shakes his head

"Okay" Rosalie comes over "our turn" which reminds me, why didn't I kill Alice? That, I should have killed her a long time ago. I also need to kill Jasper, the two are very dangerous since Alice likes to do whatever she wants.

"Dot!" I get out of my train of thought to see Demetri kneeling next to me with a beautiful ruby engagement ring.

"Dot" he takes my hand "ever since the day I met you a year ago, I knew you were the woman for me" tears are in my eyes when I listen to this "we have been through a lot, more than any vampire should have to possibly face in their life

"Dot" he takes my hand "ever since the day I met you a year ago, I knew you were the woman for me" tears are in my eyes when I listen to this "we have been through a lot, more than any vampire should have to possibly face in their life. I have waited a thousand years for you, I want to spend the rest of my immortal life with you traveling the world and seeing the galaxy for when it's our time. I want to have more kids with you, will you" didn't he propose before? I forgot "do me the honor in becoming my wife?"

I stare at him with tears coming down my face "yes" we hear claps when I say this, Demetri smiles slipping the ring on my finger before pulling me into a kiss.

"Ooh!" Alice claps her hands "we should do a beach themed wedding or maybe in the forest or"

"Alice" Rosalie sternly says "they just got engaged, take it down a notch"

"Besides" Santiago adds "they need to figure out what to name this little bundle of joy" he coos down to our son. I wish dad were here, he would have been a great grandfather.

Demetri? He looks at me How about Charlie? CJ for short? The J standing for James?

He thinks about it I like it

"We have a name" everyone looks at us "we decided his name is going to be Charles James"

"CJ for short" Demetri pulls me into his arms when everyone says hi to CJ.