One

"How much longer do you think those two will take?" Phil asked me, we look at mom and Bella who are in the sun. Some weeks back dad asked for me and Bella to come back to spend the rest of high school with him. I agreed, Bella had a fit since she hates Forks. She's like a spoiled brat that never learns and thinks the whole world should revolve around her, I swear you would think she was the one who wasn't mom's biological child but she is. See I'm a canderion, this alien species that likes to keep to themselves. Sometimes canderion's so take over bodies and have some fun and sometimes end up having children from them like with me. My biological mother visited me once when I turned seven and gave me instructional manuals on my powers and on my nature. For instance, Forks weather isn't that cold for me.

Now let's get back to the Forks thing, Bella is a self absorbed spoiled brat who loves the attention even though she says she doesn't. I for one at just a natural shy person, I talk to people yes but I don't like the attention. So going to a small town is perfect for me. So right now Phil and I are waiting for Bella and mom to come over "I don't know, by the looks of it" looking his way "forever"

Phil smiles sadly before yelling holding his arms out "come on guys, I love you girls but we got a plane to catch" looking my way "car" shaking my head I get into the car, my cat carrier that holds my familiar Killer in it. She's a baby tiger but with some of my powers she looks like a small fluffy kitten.

When Bella gets into the car she scowls at me, see only Phil and mom know about my powers

When Bella gets into the car she scowls at me, see only Phil and mom know about my powers. Bella doesn't, so I read her thoughts. If that bitch sister of mine knows what's good for her she'll stay out of my way and not take the attention.

After that I don't pay any mind since Bella takes up way too much energy of mine to simply pay attention to. I mean every day it's the same, she tries to get as much attention as possible. She wears tight clothes and shows off her dumbass small tits, I mean seriously Bella have some decency. I mean if you were comparing Bella to a whore, you'd be insulting a whore with Bella since Bella is worse than a whore.

"I love you mom" I hug my mom then Phil "I love to too Phil"

"Call" Phil orders

"I will" nodding my head before I take my car carrier and wheel Killer through the airport. As we board the plane, Bella shoved her way to be first. The other passengers catch me and send Bella nasty glares "thank you" I tell the couple who caught me.

"Of course" the man tells me "who raised her?"

"Our mom tried to" I tell them

"She's your sister?" The woman asks

"Unfortunately" nodding my head

"We are so sorry for you" The man tells me

"Thank you" I smile softly "I better get to my seat, thank you again for catching me" they nods their heads and I go to my seat to see Bella scowl at me as she sits by the window. Shaking my head I go to put my stuff in the overhead bin when the stewardess comes my way.

"Miss" she says

"Yes?" I ask "is there a problem?"

"No" shaking her head "your seat has just been changed" Bella smirks when this happen "please follow me" nodding my head I follow her to the first class area. "Here you go" she waves

"Are you certain?" I ask

"You can thank that lovely couple" looking over I see the couple from earlier who helped me. Smiling I get Killer settled who just sleeps, then I go over to the couple "thank you so much for this, is there a way I can repay you or"

"Oh dear" the woman speaks "don't worry about it" I then see her eyes change to a purple color. From one fellow alien to another

Thank you I smile, they nod their heads. The man gestured to the seat next to him and I sit down.

Of course the male says that familiar of yours is very adorable

Thank you, so either of you?

"No" she shakes her head "here" she hands me some champagne "don't worry, everyone in first class are aliens" I look around to see she's right, as a canderion one thing you can see is past a cloak. Taking the champagne I sip it "I'm curious, how did a canderion end up with a sister like that?" She sneers at the mention of Bella.

"My mother, my biological one took over my surrogate mothers body" I say, I see Bella scowl at me from her seat when she moved to see I'm on first class. But I ignore her since she isn't worth it.