Twenty-One

It's the next day and I'm putting on my shoes as me and Killer are going to see the Cullens, Bella is in our room with Jacob. Right now I'm wearing a white top with a green cardigan with black riled jeans and black ankle boots. I'm washing my sheets knowing her. When I see Edward I look at Killer "ready girl?" She meows and I pick her up and we go to the car, when we get into the passenger seat I see Bella stare at me with malice as Edward drives away.

"You told your dad that I'm completely gay" he states

"I hope you don't mind" I say "I'm sorry if I broke your trust or"

"I don't" he says "I don't mind, just staring something" nodding my head we get to his house in ten minutes. Opening the door I take off Killer's collar and she turns into her over 300 pound self "wow" Edward looks at Killer "she's huge"

Killer looks around before she goes over to the side and takes a major crap. I laugh crossing my arms "sorry about that" looking around "you have a lovely home"

"A car has to do their business" is all he says as we go inside.

"This is incredible" Edward closes the door when Killer comes inside "I hope the others know Killer is a tiger"

"They do" nodding his head "they also know not to feed off of her" I nod my head "did you expect coffins, dungeons and moats?"

"Not the moats" I admit

"Not the moats" he laughs "would Killer let me pet her?"

"Killer?" I ask and she looks at me "can you let Edward let you?" She nods her head "go ahead" Edward pets Killer and she licks his hand. When he gets up we go to the stairs.

"This is" he stops to look at us "the one place we don't have to hide"

"I understand" nodding my head, then I smell something "are they making Italiano?"

"They are" nodding his head as we get upstairs. When we see them in the kitchen they stop and see me then Killer.

"Hi" waving my hand "nice to see you guys" a woman in her late twenties comes over to me and smiles.

"Dot this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes" Edward introduces us

"Bonjour, heureux de vous rencontrer" I say in French. Hello, pleased to meet you

"Bien fait" well done I guess they don't know I speak French.

"Given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time" Carlisle tells me.

"I hope your hungry" then my stomach growls, I blush as they laugh "that's a yes"

"This is Killer" I introduce "I have a collar that keeps her looking like a normal fluffy house cat"

"She's beautiful" Rosalie speaks, Killer goes over and rubs herself against Rosalie.

"You can pet her" I say, Rosalie bends down and Killer purrs as Rosalie pets her "also" looking at Emmett "Edward says you want to arm wrestle?"

He smirks "oh yeah" cracking his knuckles.

"Eat" Esme says "first, arm wrestle later" We then see two more people enter, Jasper and Alice.

"Hi Dot" she comes over and hands me some flowers "so happy to meet you" she hugs me, I pat her back.

"Hi Alice" I say then look at Jasper "hi Jasper"

"Hello" he nods his head, Alice goes over and goes to Jasper.

"How did you get Bella not to come?" Rosalie asks when I sit down to eat.

"I told her I was bringing Dot over on Sunday" he tells her

"Plus she's busy fucking Jacob Black" I add as Esme hands me a salad and pasta "thank you Mrs. Cullen this looks amazing"

"Of course and please call us Esme and Carlisle" nodding my head as I eat the food in three seconds. Well I inhale it, when I don't feel like chewing I suck up the food in about three seconds.

"Woah" Emmett laughs "you just sucked it up"

"Yeah" nodding my head "that was delicious"

"Thank you" Esme smiles

"Arm wrestle" Emmett picks me up and brings me outside. Once outside he sets me down and runs off.

"Twenty bucks Emmett wins" Rosalie bets

"Thirty says Dot will" Jasper bets just then Emmett comes back with a boulder and sets it down with a thud. Smirking we get ready, we grab each other's hands as our others are behind our backs.

"Are you sure?" I ask Emmett

"Jasper" he calls

"One" Jasper counts "Two, three" when Emmett tries to bend my arm it doesn't work.

"Do you need both hands?" I ask, he glared at me as he makes a constipated face. Giving up he uses his other hand.

"That's cheating!" Edward laughs

"I can't move her arm" he complains

"Do you need help?" Looking over the others I see Carlisle write something down "do one of you want to help?"

"Jasper will" Alice pushes Jasper and Jasper runs over and tries to pull my arm down but it stays put.

"Give up?" I ask the boys

"Never" Emmett grunts, laughing I pull them both over the boulder and they fall on their backs staring at me.

"You should see her run" Edward says

"She can keep up with you?" Esme asks

"Race?" Edward asks

"Yeah" nodding my head