Eight

"She just needs sleep" Carlisle informs Demetri "the baby is fine, luckily with her supernatural condition she's able to withstand hard attacks like being thrown into a tree" as they discuss what happened, Seth runs to the Cullens to inform them of what happened when Jacob showed them Lissa.

When he arrived, Edward opened the door and hears what Seth is thinking "they won't get near her" Seth nods his head "come in, tell the others what you told me" as they make their way to the living room, everyone looks his way "Seth needs to tell us something"

"It's about what Jacob saw" Seth said "or who he saw" looking at Lissa who holds her belly, drinking blood. They figured out what the baby wanted last night "Sam knows he can't take you in at full force so he wants to starve you guys"

"Good thing we all went out to feed" Emmett comments

"Yes" Carlisle nods his head

"Well" Seth states "in Sam's mind the treaty is void, so he wants to kill Lissa and the baby before its born"

"And we won't let him" everyone turns around to see Leah and Eric behind them with pissed off faces.

"Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon?" Emmett asked "or did you two get bored?"

"I was in my wolf form when I saw everything" Leah tells them "and if Sam or Jacob thinks they can get away with what they did...where's Demetri?"

"Upstairs with Dot" Edward tells them "she's resting, why?"

"Because I'm telling him how to get rid of the imprint bond between Jacob and Penelope" she states "that boy has been given too much freedom to think what he did was acceptable"

"Yes" Eric nods his head "and if Sam thinks he can kill an innocent child, then he isn't a fit parent" Eric runs out of the room and goes to the pack house where the imprints are.

When Eric arrived, he sees Emily holding Harry. "Eric" Emily says surprised "your back early?"

"Yeah" missing his head walking over "Leah just misses Harry" taking Harry into his arms, Harry soon falls asleep "bye" is all he says before running to the Cullens with Harry in his arms. Once there, Leah takes her baby.

"As of today" Leah states "Sam is no longer a father"

"Back to the wolves trying to kill us" Rosalie brings the conversation back to the situation at hand.

~Dot's POV~

Groaning, I open my eyes and put my hand to my head feeling a pain. Looking around I see I'm in my bed, I feel a hand on my belly and look to see it belongs to Demetri "our baby?" Remembering the events of how my heard hurts so much.

"Bean is perfectly fine" he tells me "though a lot of things happened while you were asleep"

"What?" Dread fills me

"First" he states "Leah and Eric are back! Yah! Also they took Harry from Sam-according to Leah, Sam isn't fit to be a father for what he's about to do"

"What's he going to do?" I ask

"He and the other wolves are trying to kill us and Lissa right now before she gives birth" I groan falling back in the bed. Any feelings I had for Jacob, are now null and void.