Eleven

~Demetri's POV~

I hold my mate as she sleeps, in a week or two we are leaving to go to Alaska to stay with the Denali's. Tonight was horrifying, having to watch my pregnant mate fight. She's supposed to be taking it easy, nothing that just happened is taking things easy. Just as she turns around the door opens and I see Penelope.

"Daddy?" She whispers

"Yeah munchkin?" I ask, getting up carefully I go to her "what's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream" she whispers "can I sleep with you and mommy?"

"Demetri?" I hear my beautiful mate groggily wake up, picking Penelope up we look at Dot who sits up "what's going on?"

"I had a bad dream mommy" Penelope, I shut the door as Penelope holds onto me "I want to stay with you both tonight"

"Alright" Dot nods her head opening her arms up "come on" I go over and put Penelope between us "what was the dream?" Dot and I pulls the covers over us.

"I dreamt that the wolves killed you before killing me" she cries and Dot pulls her into a hug.

"They won't" I promise my daughter "no matter what, you, your mother and your sister-I will protect you"

"Even my baby brother?" She asks

Dot raised her eyebrow "how do you know what mommy is having?"

"Daddy is convinced Bean is a boy" Dot looks at me.

"Oh? Is that right?"

"We need another boy" I say "too many women, I'm outnumbered"

"And of its a girl?" She asks

"We are adopting a boy" I state, we hear someone from downstairs laugh. Those idiots "I am outnumbered" repeating myself "plus I need help protecting my girls"

"I" she shakes her head "you know what? I'm too tired to get into that argument with you, let's go to sleep Pen" my mate lies her head down and sleeps, while Penelope stares at me.

"What does being a boy have to do with needing to protect us forks? Mommy and Rory said it doesn't matter what gender you are"

"Go to sleep" Dot pushes Penelope down "and sleep, mommy and daddy will keep the bad dreams from coming tonight" why do I feel like I'm in the dog house?