Seven

I'm at the pack house right now, Leah and Eric are talking with the elders and Sam about everything. I made sure she knew that what they had to say wasn't my thing to tell. Paul, Jared and I are going through my sex baseball cards.

"Okay" Paul holds up one "Mr. Two Second Guy? Why? I mean it sounds like from the" pointing to the info about his features, personality, or any other information which I put down for all the guys and girls I sleep with "this, he's a great lay"

"Cause he was in me for two seconds before he already came" I tell them "I ended up having to pleasure myself at the end of the night"

"So that guy" Jared looks at Eric "he's an alien"

"Yeah" nodding my head "he's from this warrior planet that is in the same galaxy as my planet Candor"

"I'll ask" Paul looks through the cards "never mind, you never slept with him"

"I have a question" Jared looks at me "do aliens get diseases?" Eric looks our way and he smirks while I shake with laughter "what?" I see Eric talk to Leah about something, she looks our way before sighing and nods her head. Eric comes over "aren't you supposed to be" pointing over to the others.

"I told Leah that you have alien questions" Eric sits down and since he has his sleeves rolled up, his impressive muscles are on show "and to answer your question, only humans get sexual diseases"

"He's right" confirming "aliens have this serum that keeps us immune from having any potential sexual diseases"

"I'm curious" Paul looks at Paul "we know thanks to these" holding up the sex cards "how many people Dot has been with"

"Which is impressive" Jared adds "I mean, this has to be more than Paul here and he's known as the La Push player" I blush looking down, okay so maybe I've slept with more people than Bella but at least I am not like her with using people. All these people know me.

"How many people have you been with?" Paul asks

"Daxins" Eric crossed his arms "are known for either fighting or fucking, so in my two thousand and eighty five years"

"I'm sorry" Jared coughs "your how old?"

"Many aliens age differently from humans" I explain "the higher your planet is in the universes, the longer you live"

"For instance" Eric gives an example "draconians a are a race of intellect and dragon riders, so they live for about a million years before aging"

"Dragons?" They both ask

Where's a manual when you need one I ask mentally.

I know he agrees

"Ah!" We hear someone scream, looking over we see Leah hunched over. Eric gets up and runs to her side.

"Oh my god!" She screams "use the existing whole!"

"Seems the baby is coming" snapping my fingers the baby bag soon appears, taking it I go over and hand it to Sam "here's the baby bag"

"Oh god!" Leah cries, Eric picks her up and carries her out of the room. Sam and Emily behind them as they leave.

"If they didn't want a stressful or tense birth" I speak "they picked the wrong people to bring"

"You got that right" Paul agrees

"So" Harry comes over to ask "how intimate is this Eric and my daughter?"

"He's been by her side for months now" I say "he was there to feel the baby kick for the first time, he talks to the baby, also the baby likes him"

"You know the baby likes him?" Jared asked

"I can hear his thoughts" shrugging my shoulders. I then get a phone call, I see it's Leah "Leah?" Everyone looks at me

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" She screams as I pull the phone back "GET HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Where are you?" I ask

"We're at La Push hospital" Eric takes the phone telling me.

"I'll be there in a few seconds" hanging up the phone I point to the cards "please have these cleaned and organized"

"Okay" Paul nods his head and I run, I get to the hospital in ten minutes. Entering the hospital I go to the desk.

"Hi" I say "I'm Dorothea Swan, I'm looking for Leah Clearwater"

"Are you family?" She asks

"It's okay Lauren" I see Sue come over "she's family, Leah's this way" I follow Sue "thank god your here"

"How bad is it?" I ask

"Leah doesn't want Sam or Emily in the room" she tells me "she only wants Eric and Sam refuses to miss the birth of his son" we get to the suite where everyone is, it's a tense silence right now.

"Thank god" Leah sighs seeing me

"Sue filled me in" I say looking around "how about when Leah is fully dilated then Sam comes back in while Eric stays here with Leah?" Looking at Sam "I doubt there's anything you can help with right now"

"Sam" Emily puts a hand on his arm "let's go, you can come back when the baby is being born" Sam agrees after a moment, he glares at me on the way out. What did I do? I came up with a compromise to this messy situation, it's not my fault he didn't wear a condom. According to Leah.