Eighteen

"What are you?" Bella demands, it's the next day and we are headed to go cliff diving. Well I am, Bella just tagged along "Jake said you were but by a vampire but but because of what you were born as you are half"

"I'm not telling you" getting to the cliff

"You have to!" She screams "I'm your sister! So tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" She screams pounding her fists on my chest before we fall down into the water. She screams while I stay silent. When we hit the water, I push Bella off of me and swim to the surface.

I take in some air before I swim away from the cliffs going to shore, on my way someone grabs my arm. Turning around I see it's Victoria "I bit you" she snarls "how are you alive?"

"My secret" using my powers, Victoria grabs he head and I swim to shore. Once there I see Jacob giving Bella chest compressions, when I see Sam I go to him.

"If Bella's alright!" Sam screams "I'll head over to the Clearwaters!"

"Why?" I we

"Harry Clearwater" he tells me "he had a heart attack" my eyes widen before I run to the Clearwaters. When I get there I see Leah crying with Sue who is being held by Seth as dad tells them what happened. Eric probably has baby Harry or Emily does.

"What happened?" I demand walking over

"Harry had a heart attack" dad informs me "did you go swimming?"

"Indoor" I explain, he nods his head.

"Can I be given some time with Sue?" Dad asks, the two nod their heads before leaving the house.

"This is all Bella's fault!" Leah screams "my dad is dead because of her"

"I know" holding Leah, but she shakes a lot. Soon she shifts into a wolf, Seth does the same soon.

"Dot!" Paul and Jared come over "Jared will take care of those two, let's get you inside" nodding my head we go inside and I cry. Harry was like a second dad to me. I go to Sue and hug her as she cries, she holds me as well as we cry over Harry's death.

~Time Skip~

"What?" I demand, Jacob tells me that Bella has gone to the Volturi since Jacob told Edward I was dead "he's my soul brother! Oh god!" Right now I'm at the pack house dressed in black, the funeral for Harry Clearwater is today in a few hours. Right now I'm wearing a black dress with black shoes and a black leather jacket.

"Go" Leah comes over and tells me "save your brother"

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Positive" nodding my head I run at full speed to Volterra, it takes me about a few hours before I'm there. When I get here I take a breather before I run to the side entrance of the Voltur Castle and run to find Edward. I listen to how he's near the entrance to the clocktower. I sprint to him as fast as I can, when I get to him I see Bella is here along with two of the elite guard. Felix and Demetri from what Carlisle taught me.

"God" putting a hand on my side "I've got a cramp"

"What are you doing here?" Bella hisses trying to hold onto Edward but he keeps removing her.

"Well" standing up straight "unlike your worthless slutty ass, I'm here for my soul brother who just happens" looking at Edward "to be in big trouble" I take a breath "god I need a drink"

"Rose told me" Edward comes over to my side despite Bella's protests "that Alice saw Bella pushing you two off a cliff"

"She did" I look at Bella who is just pissed and huffs looking away "but unlike Bella, you forget that I'm part cold one"

Bella's eyes widen and she points at me "you are a vampire! That's now fair! I'm the one who should be immortal! Not you! I'm the beautiful one! Your just the slutty" and she gets hit in the face by Edward, she falls to the floor holding her cheek "Edward" she whispers

"You tried to kill me soul sister!" He screams, I grab his arm before he does something stupid. Like accidentally kill her.

"Wow" looking over at the guards, one who I feel an instant connect to stare at Bella "this has to be the most spoiled and bratty human I've ever met" I just stare at the blonde who stares at me.

"Hi" holding my hand out "I'm Dorothea, but everyone calls me Dot"

They shake my hands "I'm Felix, this is Demetri" when Demetri takes my hand he pulls me into a kiss. My palms are on his chest as he has his arms wrapped around my body. Soon I pull away blushing, yes even though I have fucked many people I do get embarrassed from time to time "who is a very friendly person"

"Hi" whispering

"Hello" Demetri smiles, just then we hear a meow. Looking I see Killer.

"Killer!" I go over and take off her collar and show her full tiger self.

"Edward" Bella breathes "catch me" but he doesn't, instead she falls to the floor hard. Killer however goes over to Bella and I cover my mouth when Killer pees on her, she then scrapes the floor like it's kitty litter before walking towards us.

"Who's that?" Demetri asks amused

"That's Killer" Edward tells him "her pet tiger"

"Pet tiger?" Both guards asks as Killer sits before them.

"If you want to pet Killer, be my guest" the go and pet her. When I sense Bella waking up, I put Killer's collar back on and she jumps into my bag "Bella's waking up"

"Ugh" she complains "why do I smell like pee?"

"No reason" we all say, she just gets up

"You tried to kill yourself for me" Bella hugs Edward smiling "that is so romantic" Edward just looks at her disgusted.