Nine

"The army will be here in a few days" Alice tells them, I've been telling the wolves about what's been happening regarding the Seattle attacks. It seems they all but Jacob knows what's going on.

"This could turn into a bloodbath" Carlisle thinks

"Do you know who's behind it?" Bella asks, we all know it's Victoria since before I read her mind about how she is starting an army.

"It's Victoria" I snap "and she's here for you because someone here apparently wants these people to die just so that you and him can run off into the fucking sun set" we all glare at Jacob.

"We don't know" Bella speaks

"We do" Jared snaps "all these people are dead because of you, just do everyone a favor and hand yourself over"

"Jared!" Jacob snaps, he holds Bella as she begins her crocodile tears "Bella deserves our help just like every other living" he glared at all of us vampires when he says living "people"

"No, she doesn't" Paul interjects

"When you say the army is coming" Embry asked "who are they after?"

"Bella" Alice, Edward and I say just as the door opens and I see Cat.

"Hey Cat" I wave my hand

(Yes I'm using the same Cat from Victorious and Sam and Cat because I couldn't think of anyone else who could do this character justice)

"Who's this?" Carlisle asks

"Everyone" I wave to Cat who closes the door "meet Cat, she's also like me"

"An alien?" Jacob asks

"A what?!" Bella exclaims as everyone groans, she looks at me as I give her a blank look "your an alien?!"

Walking over, I do what I did before "forget about aliens, forget the last twenty seconds" when I'm done she just stares at me.

"Why are you near me?" She gets away from me "who's this?"

"This is Cat" I introduce

"Like a cat?" Bella asked

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Cat jumps back and gets self conscious, Cat comes from a planet where everyone is bipolar. The whole planet is weird, I mean the planet is even called Bipolaris because everyone and everything there is bipolar. Like for example if you upset a tree, instead of it because all healthy it quickly withers up and dies for like a few minutes before changing back to being healthy.

"Nothing" Bella says freaked out "just that your name is Cat"

"I know" Cat smiles "right?" Looking around "ha ha ha ha" she waves her hand "I've got a secret" she soon giggles before shaking her head "I shouldn't say"

"Okay" Jared says "then why are you out here?"

"Because" she laughs hysterically then for like a few minutes before standing saying "what?" Her entire mood is different "oh! Dot!" She jumps up and down having my hands in her hands "Dot! Dot!"

"Yes?" I ask

"Yes what?" She asks stopping her jumping

"You wanted to tell me something?" I ask

"Oh! Yeah!" She realized before leaning in and whispers "I need to pee, what do toilets look like on Earth?" Right, on Bipolaris the people there pee through their finger and crap through their feet. It's all very weird like I said, but I like the people there even though they have their little quirk.

"Come with me" I motion for her inside, she needs to pee and doesn't know what bathrooms on Earth look like I tell everyone but Jacob and Bella. "Just" looking at everyone "inform me what the decision is when I come back" most nod their heads but Jacob and Bella who are confused.