Twenty

"He is my mate!" I cover my face with one of the pillows as we hear Bella scream the same thing over and over.

"We should have gotten a tent that has more than two rooms" I finally say to Demetri who is just about ready to storm over to the other side and give Bella a piece of his mind.

"Wouldn't have stopped that human from acting how she is" Demetri growls, pulling the covers higher over us he pulls me closer so our bodies are together. "I'm curious, who was the father?"

"The father?"

"Of the baby" he elaborates "our son, who was his biological father"

"At first Isla and I thought it was a Grisha but it wasn't, so Henrik and I tried to figure out what the baby was since there thousands of alien species" Demetri just looks confused "don't think too much about it, besides with my race it's different"

"Different?" He asked "how?"

"Well for me a man or woman could impregnate me" Demetri just stares at me "I just need to be thinking about a baby and having my partners DNA, like via kissing. It's why I use protection for kissing"

"You use protection for kissing?" He asks baffled "like kissing"

"It's a way to share DNA" shrugging my shoulders

"Have" he asked "you been using protection with me?"

"Yeah" nodding my head

"So" he sits up looking down at me "your saying, if I kissed you right now and your not using protection then you'd be pregnant with my baby?"

Just before I could answer I hear Edward yell "it is way too soon for Dot to have another baby!" Demetri glares at the divider, I laugh before we hear Bella.

"God it's so cold" she says "Edward? Can you keep me warm?"

"For the last time" we all say "Edward isn't your mate" Bella then starts to cry.

"Why is Bella crying?" We hear Jacob's furious voice "what did you leeches say?"

"We just told your little girlfriend that Edward is my mate and not hers" Lissa tiredly speaks "now, keep her company since she's cold" we hear the tent zipper and then movement before silence.

"This must be killing your" we hear Jacob after ten minutes

"I'm going to bed" I tell Demetri "make sure the two don't kill Lissa" he nods his head as I close my eyes.

~Demetri's POV~

The others know I'm spending the night with my mate camping, Alice Cullen came by to suggest it. That it'd be peaceful, but I doubt or she did predict this to happen. Vampires with their mates and complete awkwardness with a blood singer and wolf shifter. I just wanted to spend time with Dot.

Looking down at her, I exhale a sharp breath. So much she had gone through, I should have been here to comfort my mate but no. Aro went too far, I am not going back to the Volturi. My friends know this, Felix promised to send my stuff over so I don't go back. They'll visit since we don't want Chelsea or Corin to try to persuade us into staying, more like me since Chelsea admitted that my mate does have a strong shield.

"She has a home" I hear Edward speak, I unzip the divider to look at Edward who is holding his mate while that wolf is holding the blood singer "my sister"

"She isn't your sister" the wolf hisses "she's Bella's who is an abomination like you"

"Enough" I growl "I promised my mate not to kill you wolf since she still cares for you deep down, but that doesn't mean I can't torture you" he scoffs "I wonder, do wolf shifter cocks grow back after they've been removed or not?" His face darkens "one more word about my mate and you will regret it"

"Dot" Edward speaks "she has a home in Greece, she's been looking around for questions regarding the old Greek Coven"

"She is?" I ask, before I became apart of Amun's coven I was apart of the Greek Coven for a brief time. I don't remember much but what I do remember is that the coven was peaceful and much better than the Volturi or Olymic Coven.

"She's planning on possibly starting a new coven" he tells me "she doesn't want Aro to be in power forever"

"She's planning to overthrow the Volturi?" I hold my mate close to my afraid for her life, what she's planning could get her killed.

"Possibly" Edward nods his head "she wants enough information before going through with the plan, she just wants Aro to no longer be in power" I nod my head, I'll call Amun. Zipping up the divider, I see I have a few bars up here in the mountains.

"Hello" Amun answers

"Amun" I greet

"Demetri" he speaks with a happy voice "how's it been?"

"I found my mate" I hold her close "also I'm leaving the Volturi"

"How amazing" Amun says "that you found your mate, how do you feel about leaving the Volturi. I know you have friends"

"It'll be hard" admitting "but Aro went too far with what he did"

"What did he do?" Amun asked

"He almost cost me my mate" stroking her hair she holds my closer "he sent Chelsea, my mate is a powerful shield"

"Oh" Amun understands "that is going far, why did he do that?"

"It's a very long story, but I was planning on introducing you to her soon"

"Really?" He asks

"Of course" making it clear "your still my venom father and always will be"

"I am touched" he speaks "Kebi and I would love to meet her, we have two new vampires Benjamin and Tia. I have no doubt that they'd love to meet her too"

"Excellent" I respond "also, my mate is possibly planning to start up a new Greek Coven"

"She is?" He asks surprised

"She wants Aro out of power" just saying the words brings dread at what could happen to my mate "but she needs all the information she could get"

"I will offer her as much information as I can" he promises "when are you planning to visit?"

"Probably in a month, we'll see how things are but hopefully then"

"Alright" I can hear him smile "we'll see you then" I hang up then.