Chapter 2

*age 17*

jisung woke up to icy cold water being thrown over him, drenching him from head to toe. Its been like this every day since the day he told his parents about his sexuality. He got up gasping, frantically looking around his room until his eyes landed upon his father who moved his way toward the door.

"Pack all of your things you are leaving" before jisung had a chance to question what he was just told the door was slammed shut and jisung was left tired, cold and confused.

Having his fathers words finally register he made the decision to start packing for wherever he was about to go. Standing on wobbly legs he made his way over to his small closet that contained roughly 4 shirts, 2 shorts, 3 sweatpants and 3 hoodies that were all either too big or too small on his small frame. Gathering them in his wet shaking hands he places them in a bag his father left in his room when he woke him up.

After packing everything he walks toward the shower looking into the mirror where he can see all of the cuts and bruises that were handed to him last night, on display. Not wanting to cry he makes his way into the shower where he was made to have it cold and quick, no longer than 5 minuted or else he wouldn't be able to walk for the next few days. He has already made that mistake before.

Once he was done he got changed into an oversized black hoodie and baggy grey sweatpants. He placed his wet pijamas in a seperate plastic bag before throwing them in the bag aswell. He collects any last things such as his toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush and other small things as he believes he probably wont be coming back here for a while if not ever.

Making his way downstairs he can see his parents standing by the door, both with frustrated expressions.

"I-i hav-ve my s-stuff packed" he whispers. If it weren't for the fact that it was silent no one would have been able to hear him.

"Good now hurry up and get in the car, we are taking you somewhere far away from here so that we wont have to see your fat disgusting face again" his mother spits out grabbing onto his thin wrists and drags him to the car throwing him into the back seat.
Jisung sits in the back of the car, looking out the window with silent tears falling down his face. He has no idea where he is going and who he will see there.

Are they going to be like his parents?

Are they going to be worse than his parents?

Am i ever going to come back here- not that he would mind too much as he wasn't leaving anything behind. He had no friends, no good memories... only bad ones.

But what happens if this new place is worse

I shouldn't have said anything all those years ago...