Chapter 1

*age 14*

"M-mum, d-dad" a quiet voice says not daring to speak any louder afraid of the consequences that may occur if he dares to do so.

"What" his dad says in an aggressive voice whilst glaring at his son who was sat beside him with a small portion of mashed potatoes and meat. His mother not uttering a sound also staring at her unwanted son.

"I h-have to t-tell you s-something" jisung says looking down at his plate not wanting to see the faces of the ones that he knows hate him.

"What is it, and stop stuttering talk properly" his father if he can even call him that voices out.

"U-um right sorry" he says trying his hardest to not stutter over his words that has become an unfortunate habit of his that he developed when he was younger. He stays silent for a moment thinking over if what he is about to say is a good idea. He knows it wont end well but he wants go get it over with. His life is already a nightmare what more can happen.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day" a new voice speaks, his mother. She has never taken part in any of the physical abuse that happens in the house but the harsh and degrading words are worse than any cut or bruise given to him by his father.

"I-im... im gay" he blurts out. Still glaring down at his plate of food that he has yet to touch.

A harsh slap resonates through the room. jisung's head now turned downward, a red mark already appearing on his pale skin.

"I BEG YOUR PARDON" his father screams at him now standing up in-front of his son. "No son of mine living under my roof will ever be one of those disgusting monsters" bending down and gripping jisungs frail hair he drags him all the way too his room, not caring if his son is wailing in pain from the tugging at his skull.

"P-please st-stop" jisung cries out attempting to loosen his fathers grip on his hair.

"No, you want to be one of those things you can be treated like one" his father punches him in the face repeatedly.

That night jisung was left on the floor of his bedroom bleeding out of countless wounds that littered his body passed out.
Was this a good idea