Chapter 6

*This is really triggering so if you cant read that stuff please skip!*

"W-wait s-stop pl-lease i-i don't w-want this" jisung begged to the person in front of him.

"Your dad said you would be fun to play with i guess he was right, now stop moving i want to get my moneys worth of sex" the man above him roughly tugs his pants down.

"S-STOP p-please. M-MUM D-DA-" his hand rose to his cheek after being slapped in the cheek.

"Shut up or I'll make it worse than it was going to be" he places a hand over jisungs mouth and nose.
Jisung sat there struggling to breath clawing at the person above him. A sudden burn ripped through his body he began squirming wanting out of this hell. Tears falling down onto the mattress below him.

"Thats right jisung"

"Jisung"

"JISUNG WAKE UP"

Jisung suddenly shot up from his position, tears mixed with sweat falling off his face. He frantically looked around in a panic trying to figure out where he was. He wasn't familiar with this place.

Where was he.

Due to the unfamiliar surroundings his breathing began to pick up. Eyes unfocused trying to find something that he can recognise, until he finally did. "B-b-bangch-chan" he stuttered out still panicking inside.

"Hey yes thats me i need you to try and breathe for me ok... look at me and im going to ask you some questions you just have to answer them ok, don't think too much about it, just say it. Okay" Bangchan quickly but softly said. The other shakily nodded. "Ok good now what are 5 things you can see"

"Y-you, p-pillow, c-cou-ch, t-tv a-and a table" jisung whispered out whilst looking around the room.

"Good job you are doing great, now what are 4 things you can feel"

"M-my jumper, t-the couch, h-h-his h-h-an-ds" he sobbed out picking at his fingers.

Bangchan realising he isnt making much progress decides to take a different approach. "Jisung your ok...can i touch you" jisung shakily looks up not having expected that question and thinks it over.

Does he want someone to touch him right now

But he seems like a good person

Jisung looks up slowly nodding his head tears still falling down his face.

As soon as Bangchan can see that he is allowed to touch the boy he carefully takes the boys small hands and places them about his heart whilst also moving closer to the smaller boy. "You're ok, just feel my heart and try and breathe with me ready... breathe in... and breathe out... good you're doing great" Bangchan guides the boy through an exercise he was tought by his mother when he was younger.

After repeating the same motions over and over again bangchan noticed that jisung has finally gotten his breathing back to normal. bangchan moves himself infront of the younger and tries to start a conversation with him.

"Are you feeling better now, you dont have to talk just nod or shake your head" the boy hesitantly nods his head, feeling slightly calmer.

"Ok do you know where you are" bangchan asks carefully as he doesn't want to cause another panic attack.

"N-no" jisung whispers back now being able to take in exactly where he is.

"Thats ok you are in my house i run this i guess business where i help those in need, y-your parents called me this morning asking me to take you in which i said yes to. Whilst you were here your parents and i were talking and a falling out occurred so they left you here" bangchan, who had been looking down at the floor, looked up to see the confused look on the boys face. "Do you remember"

"N-not r-really, i r-remember coming i-in and m-my parents s-saying not to b-be here because im g-gay... i-i should go i-im sorry for b-bothering you i don't want to i-infect you g-guys" jisung attempted to stand up quickly, wincing at the stabbing pains he felt throughout his body.

"Jisung sit down, you don't have to worry about 'infecting us'" bangchan softly grabbed ahold of his now purple wrist and sat him down  being sure to make no sudden movements that could scare the poor boy.

"W-what do you m-mean. I-im going to t-turn you a-all gay a-a-and thats not good" Jisungs talking was rushed which told bangchan that he needed to calm jisung down before he had another attack.

"Ji there is nothing wrong with being gay"

"Th-there isnt" he asked confused.

"No not at all, and you wouldn't be able to 'infect us' if we are already infected" Bangchan smiled at the confused looking quokka.

"What do you m-mean"

"Jisung... everyone in this house is either gay, pansexual or bisexual"

Wait what?