Chapter 9

Whilst the two were sleeping upstairs bangchan made his way downstairs where he saw the others sitting on the couch. Most of them either on their phones or cuddling on the couch watching a movie whilst hyunjin and jeongin were seen bickering.

Bangchan cleared his throat aiming to get everyones attention to which he did. Everyone looked over seeing only bangchan, no jisung or felix.

"Where are felix and jisung" jeongin was the first to speak up.

"They are sleeping in jisungs bed" bangchan analysed everyones reactions ready to calm someone down if needed.

"TOGETHER" seungmin stood up, in all honesty no one really expected the outburst to come from him as he was always so calm and collected. They wouldn't have been surprised if it was hyunjin or changbin but it coming from seungmin shocked everyone.

"Yes... is it a problem"

"Why are they sleeping together, why would felix sleep in the same bed as someone we don't even know properly" seungmin was enraged he didnt understand why everyone was giving this new kid so much attention.

"Seungmin calm down he-" bangchan began slowly walking toward him.

"No dont tell me to calm down it took me months to get close to you guys and suddenly he comes in and you all become close- i-i mean even min talked to him alone-" seungmin says gesturing to the boy sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Wait you spoke to him alone" bangchan was surprised to say the least, he never expected minho to talk to the new boy without being forced to do so.

"Yeah so what i just saw him in the kitchen alone and i had asked him if he needed help with anything" lee know shrugged his shoulders whilst he kept playing on his phone not caring to look up.

"See i mean minho took FOREVER to even be alone in the same room as me so w-why is this kid different" seungmin had tears pooling in his eyes.

"Minnie he is different just like all of you are. When you first came you were very closed off and were almost in your room all the time, and we aren't saying that was bad but it just took us a little more time to warm up to each other and back then our relationship wasn't really a relationship. It has been almost 2 years since we had someone new come, some people are curious and you have to admit he is pretty cute" bangchan said now hugging seungmin whilst everyone watched the interaction.

"Y-yeah i guess s-so" Seungmin mumbled.

"And" bangchan had a teasing smile as he looked down at the boy in his arms.

"I-i guess h-he is pretty cute" seungmin said hiccuping.

"You just have to give him a chance and i think you two will get along really well, you two have more in common than you think"bangchan wiped the youngers tears.

"W-we do"

"Yes but you will have to figure that out yourself" he booped his nose pulling the two of them onto the couch. "What are we watching"

"Jinnie isn't listening to me i want to watch tangled but he wants to watch avengers" jeongin says as he moves next to bangchan cuddling into him.

"Well those are two very different movies aren't they, bin what do you want to watch" bangchan asks seeing changbin lost in thought cuddling next to hyunjin.

"Huh oh uh i dont care" changbin snaps out of his thoughts

"How about we watch the greatest showman i haven't watched that in a while" seungmin aks.

"Oo yes zac efron is hot" hyunjin says rushing to the kitchen collecting drinks and popcorn to share.

"Ok but have you seen zendaya" jeongin says fanning at his face dramatically.

"Hey arent you meant to be gay" hyunjin smirks

"Thats where your wrong im bisexual" Jeongin smirks back.

"Ugh no fair, channie why does he get to do that" hyunjin whines.

"Can you two shut up i want to watch the movie" lee know says shutting them both up as he moves next to changbin on the big couch.

"Thankyou min" bangchan whispers as lee know shows a thumbs up.

Half way through the movie bangchan notices everyone but changbin was asleep.

"How are you doing bin" bangchan asks slowly lifting seungmin and jeongin off him so he can get up. Once he gets up he signals for changbin to follow him into the kitchen.

changbin doing the same thing bangchan did he carefully moved minho and hyunjin, quietly following bangchan. "Im okay... how are you"

"Im doing okay, a bit stressed but whats a bit of stress" bangchan chuckles to himself "coffee" bangchan asks changbin as he begins making himself some.

"No thankyou and you know you shouldn't be drinking coffee this late, if lix finds out he is going to kill you" changbin says as he sits himself down on one of the stools.

"I'll be fine anyway how do you really feel about jisung coming here" bangchan knew changbin was hiding something.

"I-i dont know scared i guess" changbin looks down at his lap.

"And why is that do you think" bangchan leaned his elbows onto the counter sipping on his coffee.

"I-i dont know i mean you dont even properly know this kid w-what happens if he is faking it and is just trying to get attention, o-or information from us. You know that what we all have together isn't accepted and with jeongin felix, seungmin and not so much hyunjin but still it isn't exactly legal. Sure we haven't done anything sexual with the younger ones but still-" changbin was going on and on whilst bangchan just smiled at him loving the fact that he was so concerned.

"Bin, hun, babe, dont worry just trust me on this you said the same thing about seungmin and he was a great addition to our family, right" bangchan had walked over to him side hugging changbin.

"Yeah i guess your right i think i need to quit work its stressing me out" changbin ran a hand through his silky hair.

"I told you you didn't have to work i have everything sorted" bangchan sighed rubbing changbins arm.

"I know but i just felt bad you are paying for all of this by yourself it's not fair"

"Hun the house is already payed for and all im paying for is electricity and the water bill which is very affordable with the money my dad is giving me monthly, so quit your job ok" he kisses the youngers head "now lets get eveyone to bed im extremely tired"

"Okay"

The two get all the boys into their rooms the two of them staying in bangchans room cuddling. Both of them talking to each other eventually falling asleep in each others arms.