Chapter 16

There were two cars, in the first car there was hyunjin, jeongin, felix and changbin, leaving seungmin, jisung, bangchan and lee know in the other car.

Jisung was lucky to be put in the car he was in as the group wasn't loud, there was just music playing in the back and the occasional questioning from bangchan.

"So how are you two feeling" bangchan looked into the rear view mirror to see seungmin and jisung sitting next to each other.

"G-good" jisung stuttered out.

"Thats good to hear, seungmin"

"Yeah im alright"

"Are you two friends now" lee know muttered not looking back.

Jisung looked at Seungmin not knowing what to say, so seungmin said it instead "yeah we are, he's not too bad" seungmin smiled at jisung.

"Hm jisung, seungmin didn't force you to becoming friends with him right" lee know said now looking back.

"N-no w-we talked a-and uh b-became friends" jisung replied shyly.

"Hey jisung not that i care but have you always had a stutter" bangchan took a quick glance behind him looking at jisung before averting his eyes back to the road.

"U-uh yeah i-i think i have, it h-has gotten much b-better around you a-all though" jisung scanned the people in the car waiting for a reaction. He realised he did this a-lot but he couldn't help it, before he would always get criticised for everything he did that he had become accustomed to walking on egg shells around everyone.

"Hmm maybe i can call ryujin and see if her girlfriend can help us with the stuttering" bangchan smiled

"H-has she s-said anything a-about my d-dad" jisung hesitantly looked into the mirror to see bangchan.

"Well she has gone to the police with the evidence the police just needs to look at the evidence and make sure it is enough to put both your parents behind bars. There will probably be a trial and you will most likely have to give a statement" he hears jisungs breath hitch "but its okay we will all be there to help you"

There was silence in the car before seungmins spoke up "who is ryujin"

Wanting to give jisung a chance to talk to seungmin Bangchan asked him to explain who ryujin was so that he could 'focus on the road', everyone knew it was a lie they had gone down to the shops many times and they knew bangchan could probably drive the entire way with his eyes closed but wanted to allow jisung to talk more and feel more comfortable.

"W-well she w-was my nurse a-at the hospital, a-and is married to a-a psyclo-g-psycoli- ugh i c-cant s-say it" Jisung frustratedly said, mad at himself for not being able to say such a simple word.

"Its okay try again repeat after me, psychologist" seungmin tried to help jisung as best he could making sure to say the difficult work as slow and clear as possible.

"Psy-sychol-logist" jisung tried looking up at seungmin with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah you got it now go on with your story" seungmin softly smiled at the squirrel like boy.

"Y-yeah so she s-said that i-if i ever n-need help i c-can call her and that sh-she will ask her wife t-to help me- oh a-and she is also h-helping me p-put my parents i-in jail" his voice lowered toward the end, not because he was scared or anything but because he was ashamed that he had to have someone help him put his parents in jail because he couldn't protect himself.

Seungmin recognised the solemn look on the elders face and slowly took his hand in his not wanting to startle the boy "its okay don't worry about it we all need help sometiems"