Chapter 10

Felix was peacefully sleeping when he felt someone shove him. He slowly opened his to see what the thing shoving him was "w-what-" before he could say anything else he got kicked in the stomach causing him to fall off the bed "OW"

"S-stop don-nt touc-ch m-me" felix ignored the pain in his stomach when he heard the panic in the persons voice.

He slowly lifted himself up looking down at the boy in the bed who seemed to be having a nightmare, thrashing around, kicking anywhere and everywhere, tears racing down his face and screaming like his life depended on it. Not knowing What to do and how to calm the boy down he rushes out of the room racing to the older boys room only to be stopped by lee know.

"Whats wrong, whats with all the screaming" lee know was rubbing at his eyes willing the tiredness away.

"J-jisung... n-nightm-mare... d-dont k-know t-to do" felix said between gasps he himself panicking as he wasnt sure what to do.

"Okay calm down you go to chan tell him whats happening then go to innie and seungmins room I'll go see jisung" lee know stroked felixs chin trying to calm him down, and making sure someone can be with seungmin as he knows he most likely needs some attention with all the yelling going on.

"O-ok" felix runs off to bangchans room whilst lee know makes his way to jisungs room where he sees hyunjin standing at the door not making a move to go inside.

"H-he keeps y-yelling s-seungmin is going to have a panic attack" hyunjin says too afraid to step inside of the room.

"PLEASE S-STOP" jisung screams from inside.

"H-how about you go to seungmins room you know what to do when he is having one of these and felix and innie are there aswell" lee know is now beginning to panic though he holds it in not wanting to add on to the situation.

"Will you be okay with him, h-hes kicking and thrashing around" hyunjin states watching lee knows reaction.

Lee know gulps breathing picking up slightly "i-I'll be okay ch-chan is coming and i think bin is coming too" hyunjin hesitates but nods and makes his way to seungmins room.

Lee know takes a deep breath making his way into the youngers room. The second he walks in he begins to consider leaving. Jisung is still thrashing around, tears were falling from his chubby cheeks and incoherent words and sobs were coming from his soft, plump lips.

"J-jisung" lee know whispered not wanting to get too close to him as he knows what the outcome will be if he gets hit.

"NO" jisung screamed out like someone was killing him. He started pinching his arms and lee know noticed some scars re-opening causing droplets of blood to come out.

Seeing this lee know rushed to jisungs side ripping the arms of the younger away from his scarred skin. This was a bad decision on lee knows side because as soon as jisung felt hands on him he began to punch in every direction screaming once again.

Unfortunately lee know got pushed to the ground his back hitting the wall causing a spiral of memories from when he got kicked out to come back. He began hyperventilating, sight becoming blurry, he lifted his shaky hands to his head and began pulling at his hair. This was something lee know always did when he was freaking out, if he didn't calm down soon he would most likely pass out from the lack of oxygen.

Soon enough soft hands were pulling lee knows hands away from his hair and held them in a strong but gentle grip "min babe breathe he's not here, your dad isn't here, no one is going to hurt you" it was Changbin. He was always there to help lee know calm down, and for that lee know really appreciated it. "Can you repeat after me... He's not here"