Chapter 17

As soon as the words left bangchans mouth jisung began freaking out. He was hyperventilating and struggling to form proper words. The others around him tried to comfort him and tell him it was okay, but all their words fell onto deaf ears as Jisung continued to stutter out incoherent sentences.

"W-what do we do" seungmin asked bangchan as he saw his new found friend having what seemed to be a panic attack.

Bangchan stared in shock not sure what exactly to do "i-" he was cut of by a loud knock.

Silence.

Complete silence.

No one knew what to do.

Was it jisungs parents.

Bangchan immediately instructed minho to lead everyone into the kitchen to hide as he knew going up the stairs with 7 people would create a lot of noise.

Without thinking twice minho told everyone to follow him to the kitchen whilst he carried jisung as the boy seemed to struggle go walk, too shaky to do anything.

His breathing was still very inconsistent and he was still in the middle of a panic attack but the only thing jisung could do right now was hide. Trying to find a place to hide was difficult as there were many cabinets that were already filled with food and could hardly fit 1 person inside.

Quickly taking some food out of other cabinets and making some space minho quickly stored anything and everything anywhere he could fit it. Pushing in people once he knew they would fit.

At the front door bangchan was debating how he was going to approach the door and what to do in different scenarios. All he knew was that if it were to be anyone trying to endanger his family he will fight them. No matter what.

Bangchan took a deep breath walking toward the door expecting jisungs parents or the 'trouble' the boys dad had said he would call on the group. Placing his hand on the door knob and turning it slowly he comes face to face with...

Ryujin

Bangchan stared both confused but also relieved that it wasn't someone planning to hurt anyone in the house "r-ryujin"

"The one and only" the girl widely smiled.

"Wh-what are you doing here"

"Well i heard that uh jisungs parents couldn't be found and figured jisung would be freaking out so i came to ask if you and everyone else in this house wanted to stay at my place until we find a suitable place for you guys" ryujin stared up at bangchan awaiting a response.

"I-i couldn't ask you to do that- i- there are a-lot of us an-" he was cut off by the girl standing in-front of him who held a determined look on her face.

"No no its okay i have a really big house oh and its next to a really nice beach- it was my mums and we have 3 extra rooms and the couch if needed, dont ask me why we just do. There are 4 other girls living with us, 3 of them i met at the hospital after some other incidents, its kind of like what you do... i just want to help some people" she smiled up at bangchan.

Bangchan returned the smile and softly muttered to himself "me too". he took a moment to think over his options.

If they stay at the house there is a high chance that jisungs dad will come and possibly hurt one of the other but if he goes for how long will they be there, how much do they need to take, what happens if the two families don't get along. Although the postive outcome was that they would be staying in a safer home and they would have a chance to make some new friends.

Coming to a decision bangchan turns to ryujin "okay we'll stay with you but please let me help with some things such as payments and all that i-"

"Im going to stop you right there" she cut him off."you do not have to pay for anything save it up and maybe you can i don't know, you can take all of them to an amusement park or something"