Chapter 3

The drive in total was around 3 hours. No stops. Just driving in a silent car for 3 hours. Well it was silent for jisungs parents, jisung had his almost broken headphones in playing some of his new favourite songs. Jisung surprisingly was allowed a phone but the only thing that was on his phone was his music, he didn't even have his parents contacts on it. It was an old phone, but he didn't care he was just happy he got to have something he loved. And he loved his music. It was his escape from everything. He loved to sing but wouldn't do so in front of anyone as he is too scared he'd get punished or they wouldn't like his singing.

Tapping his fingers against his leg he feels the car breaking to a stop. Looking out to the other window he can see a 2 story white house. It looked much better than his 1 story, beat up house. Jisung looks toward the front and cant see his parents.

What?

Jisung flinches at the sound of the boot closing behind him. Quickly unbuckling his seatbelt before the door beside him is roughly pulled open and a hand grips onto his arm pulling him out.

"This is going to be your new home" his father says to him not looking at him just pulling him up to the front doorstep of the house where his mum chucked his light bag onto the floor ringing the door bell.

Jisungs breathing began to pick up slightly.

He hadn't fully come to terms with the fact that he was leaving his parents and was now standing in-front of an unknown house. he was seriously beginning to panic.

Before he was able to make a run for it the door opened revealing a tallish guy, only a little taller than jisung himself, with blonde hair. The man looked at the family of three then directed his eyes toward the younger boy.

"Hi my name is bangchan i own this house you must be jisung" the man who jisung now knew as bangchan said. His voice was so soft and caring, something jisung never got to experience after he told his parents about him being gay. Jisung averted his eyes toward the ground not comfortable with the attention and the looks the two behind him were giving him.

"Jisung answer the question" his mother that was standing slightly behind him said and she pinched his arm in a way that the man in-front of them wouldn't have been able to see.

"Y-yes t-thats me-e" jisung stuttered out, now picking at his fingers his breathing still slightly uneven but it wasn't noticeable. Or so he thought it wasn't noticeable.

"Well its nice to meet you jisung and im assuming you two are his parents" bangchan said directing his question toward the couple.

"Yes we are this disgusting thing's parents, now we want to leave can we just leave him here with you" his father said harshly shoving his son into the man infront of him.

Bangchan caught jisung by the arms, jisungs breath hitched as he felt someones arms around him. Tears were beginning to pool at his eyes. Jisung didn't look up, too panicked to do anything, he figured it was the man they had just met that was grabbing ahold of him but his mind was playing tricks and was making him think someone else was holding him. Someone he wanted to forget about. Completely.

"Uh yes well you will just have to come in and sign some papers and we need talk about some things like why he is here and if there is anything we need to be looking out for. Our phone call was very brief" the smooth and soft voice bangchan was using was nothing like how his dad or mum or people from school had. With his arms being around him it made him feel secure and safe and his voice was comforting and it somehow calmed jisung down. slightly.

"Fine whatever lets get this over and done with" his father said following bangchan inside the house, the owner of the house still having a secure hold on jisung.

Why does he make me feel safe?