Chapter 18

Update!! Will be leaving notes at the bottom of the chapter :))

———————————————————————

Jisung was startled awake by a car door being slammed shut. He quickly looked around checking his surroundings making sure there were no threats around, unfortunately it was something he became used to having lived with his parents. In the process of all his head turns his headphones that were previously stationed in his ear were now dangling on his shoulder.

"Hey sung, we have arrived, the others have gone in already, well except Seungmin he's just getting the bags from the boot" bangchan says placing a soft hand on jisungs shoulder when he sees the you g boy looking around frantically. Bangchan was sat, waiting inside the car for jisung to wake up slowly and on his own as he didn't feel like waking him up, especially considering the days he had experienced.

"W-where-" jisung began still in a dazed state from having just woken up.

"We are at ryujins house remember, we were going to stay with her, yeji and the other girls they have been looking after" bangchan frowned confused as to why jisung had suddenly forgot.

"O-oh yeah" jisung looked toward the house that was infront of him. Calling it a house would be an insult, as the house seemed to be more a mansion than anything. With what looked to be 3 stories and multiple rooms. The house itself was beautiful with white bricks accompanied by shiny glass windows. It was secluded from all the other houses that you could see further down the road, with Ryujins house sitting atop of a hill that overlooked the ocean.

"Its pretty right" another voice came from beside jisung causing him to jump slightly, only to relax when he noticed Seungmin sitting next to him.

How did he not hear the door opening?

"Oh... um... y-yeah" jisung mumbled before looking down at his lap where he began fiddling with his sweatpants that seemed to be slightly big on him.

"Jisung everything will be okay, we are going to stay here until its safe to go back, no one knows where we are... we are safe" bangchan softly let out noticing the hesitation on the squirrel boys face.

"Y-yeah i know i-i just-"

"Your scared because its new and you feel like a burden" seungmin stated his eyes not leaving jisungs shaky ones.

"H-how"

"I was the same... when i first got placed with chan i was a nervous wreck constantly waking up from nightmares to the point i couldn't sleep alone, i needed to be put in the hospital because i couldn't stop crying... i felt like i was burdening chan, changbin, everyone that was in the house really because it was like they were having to walk on eggshells when they were around me." He looked towards bangchan who had tears pricking at his eyes "but that was until everyone showed me that they cared about me and the reasoning for all their actions was actually because they loved me... th-that i wasn't a burden and just another addition to this new... family" a single tear fell from seungmins eye. Bangchan lent over his seat and gently wiped away the stray tear from his cheek.

"All of us love you, both of you and we have no issue helping or protecting the two of you... no matter what... okay" the two in the back slowly nod. "Now that thats been cleared up and jisung you look to be more awake, how about we go inside"

Seungmin nods while jisung continues to look at the house before sighing and nodding his head, placing a soft smile on his face.

The trio make their way to the house with the few bags that were left behind. The door had been left wide open allowing them to walk through.

Walking in, the first thing jisung noticed was the large staircase going up to the second floor of the house. The second thing jisung noticed which left him in awe was the bright chandelier hanging from the roof of the house. It was the first time jisung had ever seen something so big and beautiful.

"Hi you must be jisung, bangchan and seungmin" a soft voice said from the room beside the entrance of the house that seemed to look like a living room.

At the sound of the voice jisung flinches and instinctively moves toward seungmin grabbing a hold of his slim arm looking in the direction of the person that spoke.

"Hi yes my name is bangchan, this is seungmin and this is jisung" bangchan smiles toward the lady that spoke gesturing to the two boys behind him.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Yeji, you probably know me as ryujins wife" the lady, now known as Yeji, was absolutely beautiful. She had redish hair that went down past her bra strap and eyes that drew you in. She was wearing a very casual outfit of baggy black jeans and a loose brown sweater.

"It's lovely to meet you. Do you by any chance know where my other boys are?" Bangchan softly questioned. Although he seemed calm, there was a slight anxious tone in his voice from wanting to know where the remaining 5 boys were.

"Yes they are just in the kitchen with Ryujin and the other girls, from what i could see everyone seemed to be hungry" Yeji lightly chuckled remembering how the youngest of the group seemed to beg for some snacks as if he hadn't eaten in a week. "Follow me"

They all made their way to the kitchen that was connected to the dining area. In the kitchen Jisung found lee know, Changbin and Ryujin chatting whilst simultaneously serving some plates of ramen. meanwhile in the dining area he could see Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin facing another 3 girls he hadn't met yet.

"Ah Jisung you are awake, im making some ramen for everyone so if you and Seungmin want to place your bags next to all the other ones there, and make your way to the dining table, we will bring out the food in a bit" Ryujin said once she noticed the 4 people walking in.

Jisung walks with Seungmin to the hallway with all their bags and suitcases. jisung had taken to grabbing hold of Seungmins hand as it was a lot more comfortable and just overall comforting, then the two made their way back to the dinging area where he felt Seungmin stop in his tracks suddenly.

"S-Seungmin you o-okay" Jisung questions the boy who looks like he had seen a ghost.

Seungmin stood still, not uttering a word whilst staring at a girl on the table. Confused Jisung began looking back and forth between the two still not being able to comprehend what could be making Seungmin act this way.

Eventually, the people at the table began to take notice of the 2 boys standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh hey Seu- Seungmin, you okay" Felix questioned softly, looking like he was about to get up.

"W-wait Seungmin" the girl Seungmin had been staring at uttered, finally looking up. "O-oh my god... is that really you" she got up on wobbly legs making the short distance toward Seungmin and Jisung. She brought her slim hand up to Seungmins face before breaking out into sobs and hugging the still frozen boy.

"Yuna what's wrong" Yeji caught the sobs of the girl so she made her way over to the hysterical girl.

"W-wait d-did you s-s-say Yun-na" Jisung said looking at Seungmin with wide eyes.

Thats Seungmins sister.

———————————————————————

Hi everyone! Im alive! Sorry about the extremely late update, ive been really busy with work and also kind of lost the motivation for this story but im back (hopefully) and will try my best to update every week or something. I'll also probably only be working on this story for the time being and if i have time I'll work on my other story. Sorry again for not updating this story!!