Chapter 13

Bangchan, changbin and jisung were in the car driving home. It was around 4 in the morning and they still had 30 minutes left until they got home.

Jisung was sitting in the back playing with his fingers. He felt terrible that bangchan and changbin had to go through so much in order to help him, and he knew the hospital bill was a lot of money, but bangchan payed for it without hesitation.

"Hey jisung are you hungry we can stop by somewhere to get you something to eat. I know you didn't eat much at dinner" bangchan said looking back at the boy.

"O-oh uh n-no its o-okay, you guys h-have done s-so much a-already" jisung looked at bangchan showing a small smile.

Though a second later jisungs stomach grumbled indicating that he was indeed hungry. Bangchan chuckled "Lets stop by a convenience store and you can pick out something, changbin there is one up the road"

"N-no you dont h-have to y-you already p-payed for the h-hospital bill and-"

"Jisung its ok it wasn't even that much, we can all get down and you can pick something out to eat, im pretty hungry too, how about you bin" bangchan asked looking at changbin.

"Yeah i could eat something" changbin said. Bangchan smiled before he began to park the car in-front of the convenience store. There wasn't really anyone around, only the occasional person that had to leave for work early and was stopping by to get a coffee.

The three walked in together jisung in the middle whilst bangchan and changbin stood beside him.
"What would you like" bangchan asked jisung.

"U-um im not too sure, i-ive never r-really been t-to a c-convenience store" jisung looked around at all the different foods.

"You have never been to a convenience store, that is a crime. Are you feeling like something sweet or savoury" Changbin asked only to get a shrug as a reply. "How about we just look around and you can tell us if you see anything you like"

Jisung nodded his head, and the three began walking around. Anytime the bell at the front door would ring, signalling someone had come in, jisung would flinch and move closer to bangchan.

Eventually they picked out a few snacks and drinks also bringing somethings for the others. Once they payed and got their bags they all walked out heading toward the car, only to be stopped by someone behind them.

"Hey you"

The three turn around jisung immediately clinging onto changbins arm "yes sir" bangchan politely asked.

"I need some money" the man said eyeing jisung.

Jisung shifted uncomfortably, slightly moving behind changbin "sorry sir we dont have any cash" bangchan moved infront of jisung seeing the man's eyes on the younger.

"Well how about you give me this one instead" the man pointed at Jisung. Jisungs breath hitched at those words. He began to think that bangchan and changbin were going to give him up.

"Yeah no- how about you go fuck off before i call the police" bangchan replied glaring at the man in-front of him.

"Ok ok fine I'll go but he's really cute you could make a lot of money off of him" the man said about to turn around only to get punched in the face.

"You better watch your mouth before it gets you into trouble" Changbin said. Jisung didn't even feel him move so zoned out. "Lets go ji" changbin says softly placing his arm on jisungs shoulders pulling him closer. Jisung didn't seem to mind, embracing the comfort it provided.

Once in the car Bangchan immediately made sure jisung was ok "are you okay" jisung slowly nodded his head then made eye contact with Bangchan.

"Y-you guys w-werent going t-to get r-rid of me" a single tear fell from his eye.