Chapter 19

"Oh my god, minnie, i-i cant believe you are alive" Yuna was hugging her younger brother so tightly the others in the room were very concerned that Seungmin might burst due to the force of the hug. Another surprising thing Yuna had noticed was the fact that her brother was actually taller than her. She didnt think this day would come that 1. Her brother would be taller than her and 2. She would get to see her brother again. The thought only made her sob into her brother's shoulder.

Everyone in the room was silent, not quite sure what was happening. Seungmin had yet to say a word but was now gripping Jisung's hand in a vise grip with no plan on letting go.

Jisung could feel the slight tremors coursing through Seungmins body and his hand was beginning to hurt but he understood. He understood why Seungmin was shaking, why he wasnt talking.

He couldnt believe his sister was actually alive.

"S-seungmin" jisung whispered to the younger man "its okay, sh-she's real" jisung was trying his absolute hardest to not stutter as he was afraid Seungmin wouldn't have been able to understand him.

"N-no" Seungmin finally uttered a word "sh-shes not real. She i-isnt. She isnt. I know she isnt. This is a trick. Its all a lie. Stop. STOP" Seungmin had pushed the girl that had been hugging him away.

Now everyone could clearly see the large tears falling from the boys eyes. Could see the violent shaking going through the boys body. Could see that the hand he was gripping had now begun to turn white from how harshly he was holding it.

"Seung, Seung, its okay, breathe for me you are okay, we are safe and this is not a trick" Bangchan had finally decided to step in after seeing the look in not only Seungmins eyes but also Jisungs and Yunas. Jisung looked somewhat terrified and Yuna looked heartbroken.

"IT IS A TRICK, YOU GUYS ARE ALL FAKE AND THIS IS ALL A DREAM" the distressed boy screamed beginning to move back, dragging Jisung with him. Seungmin was letting out harsh, ragged breaths, not actually managing to take in a full proper breath.

"We are real seung, trust me. Its me Bangchan, you are holding Jisungs hand right now, we are in Ryujin and Yeji's dining room right now with Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin" Bangchan began to make his way over to the now two shaking boys but abruptly stopping when he felt lee know grab hold onto his arm shaking his head as a way to let bangchan know to not go forward.

"No no no no, go away, go away, p-please" seungmin began chanting out startling once his back hit the wall. He then slowly slid down the wall dragging jisung along with him. Jisung wasn't even sure seungmin knew he was holding his hand.

"W-wait" Jisung whispered looking back and forth between bangchan, yuna and seungmin. He then turned towards Seungmin, who now had his eyes closed shut, still letting out soft sobs. He reached out with the hand that wasn't currently being suffocated, slowly bringing it up to Seungmins chest. He pulled the fabric that was covering his chest down slightly in order to grab hold of the chain he knew would be there.

He never takes it off

"Ji-" Bangchan didn't get to finish his sentence as jisung began talking.

"This is the-the necklace y-y-your sister gave y-you" seungmin didnt seem to register the words falling out of jisungs mouth so jisung brought a very shaky hand up to the boys face forcing them to look at each other.

From the touch on his face, Seungmin instinctively opened his eyes coming face to face with jisungs watery, shaky eyes.

"L-look" jisung brought the small flower chain up slightly so that Seungmin could see it better.
Once Seungmin managed to get a good look at the flower everything stopped. His breathing began to slow down significantly and he was able stop the sobs that had previously been coming out of his mouth. Seungmin slowly let go of whatever he was holding with his hand, finding that it was jisung's hand he had been holding onto, and bringing it up to the necklace.

"Th-thats y-yuna-s necklace. Y-you tol-ld me that once y-you saw h-her again you w-were meant to g-give it to her" jisung smiled sadly at the boy on the floor. He shakily stood up, though he tried to hide the tremors running through his body, and reached out to take a hold of Seungmin, pulling him up aswell. Seungmin went up with little to no resistance and looked around the room.

He looked at all the people that were standing in the room, there were some very familiar faces and some he had never seen before then he stumbled upon the face he hadnt seen in years. With a harsh sob he ran towards the girl, who was also quietly crying, and hugged her.

The two held each other softly, crying and apologising to each other.

"I think we should give them some space" yeji whispered to the others in the room and began quietly ushering everyone out of the hallway and into the living room. No one argued and all walked out without saying a word. All except jisung, bagnchan, seungmin and yuna.

"Ji- lets start heading to the living room" bangchan whispers to the boy who was watching the two sobbing teenagers.

"Y-yeah" jisung stumbled slightly when he was getting ready to walk out but was caught by bangchan "s-sor-ry"

"Hey hey its okay, there is no need to apologise, are you okay" bangchan softly questioned, still being mindful of the reunited siblings.

"Y-yeah im okay" jisung stuttered slightly.

Bangchan said nothing else and basically carried jisung out to the living room where he saw there was an empty spot next to lee know. He silently thanked lee know and took a seat forcing jisung to sit in between the two older boys.

Jisung was still a bit shaky but that was to be expected considering the events.

"He ji, i have some tea for you if you'd like" ryujin made her way over to the squirrel like boy, handing a luke warm mug to him. He gracefully took it, mumbling a small thankyou and took a sip of the sweet tea. Almost instantly he relaxed against the couch, favouring bangchans side, who made zero complaint of the small touch.

"Well this has been a crazy past few days..." jeongin joked.

——————————————————————
I think we should all collectively ignore the fact that i said i would be updating weekly. I have honestly been really busy and havent had the time to write this up.
I will try my best to update this story as much as possible but life does get in the way sometimes.
I will also most likely be editing all the other chapters because i have realised i made a bunch of mistakes and the story line sometimes doesnt flow as well as i want it to, so if you see a bunch of updates from me its most likely cause im editing.
I really appreciate all of the comments and votes you guys leave and i will try and answer some comments moving forward.
Thanks for understanding and will hopefully update soon :)