Chapter 12

"Shit i have to call his parents" bangchan put his head in his hands.

"Do you have to, i mean they obviously dont care about him" changbin asked rubbing bangchans back.

"Yeah i have to, if something has happened to the child and they have ended up in hospital and they are under the age of 18 it's mandatory" bangchan sighed pulling out his phone.

"Cant you do it later, when we know how jisung is, and when its not 3 in the morning. They probably aren't awake and you still havent fully calmed down" Changbin pleaded

"No its ok I'll just do it now. I'll be outside, if they let you know anything come and get me" bangchan got up and began walking to the entrance of the hospital where he found a bench he could sit on whilst he made the call.

Bangchan looked for jisungs dad's contact. once he saw it he found himself hovering his thumb over the contact. Eventually Bangchan tapped on the name pulling the phone to his ear waiting impatiently for an answer. He wasnt really expecting an answer as it was really early, but just as he was about to end the call a rough voice tore through the phone.

"What" a voice said on the other side of the phone.

"Hi this is bangchan, your son, han jisung, has had an incident and is currently in the hospital" bangchan said in a professional voice then waited for a response.

"..." there was silence before loud laughing could be heard.

"Uh sir-"

"W-wait your telling me you have had my son for not even 24 hours and he is already in the hospital. Let me guess he tried to kill himself" jisungs dad chuckled over the phone.

"W-what, no he didn't try to- no he had a panic attack and i had to sedate him because he was freaking out too much" bangchan was beginning to get annoyed with Jisungs father's attitude toward the situation.

"Wait wait you had to sedate him, oh my god that is hilarious, i cant believe i didnt think of that earlier, would have saved me alot of time" jisungs dad scoffed.

"I-" bangchan was at a loss for words hearing jisungs dad talk like that.

"Anyway why did you wake me up i already told you im not taking that filthy piece of shit back"

"I- i wasnt calling to have you take him back i was calling you to let you know that your son is in hospital" bangchan was furious at this point. Hearing the mans words toward his son made his blood boil "and you know what, now that we are here, i would just like to tell you how disgusting you are. Jisung is traumatised and has had 3 panic attacks already since he's been with me. Do you not understand that your son will probably never get to live a normal life. He can hardly function with just me around. Oh and i hope you know that i WILL be reporting you and your wife for child abuse and neglect and-" Bangchan was stopped mid sentence.

"NO NOW YOU LISTEN HERE, you won't be reporting shit. that son of a bitch deserves to rot in hell, everything that has happened to that boy has been because he deserved it. he is your responsibility now i dont care what happens to him. Oh and if you do happen to report me, you will find a lot of problems coming your way, and i can promise you that. Now im going to go back to sleep. " and with that jisungs dad hung up the phone.

Bangchan stared down at his phone when the call got cut off.

Now he didnt know wasnt sure if reorting him is a good idea or not. Thinking back to what jisung was saying during his panic attack.

"He's going to find me and hurt me"

Was someone actually going to come and hurt jisung?