"I know." Shi Yizhou pressed her head against her chin, "I'll take you to wash.

    " On the ground, he kicked away the hidden bathroom.

    When the lights came on, the originally tidy space became indescribably cluttered after a night, as if it had been looted. The things on the washstand were scattered all over the place, and even the bath supplies that were placed on the countertop in the shower room were staggered.

    Jiang Qian's eyes glanced back and looked at an unknown point awkwardly.

    Shi Yizhou's muffled laughter came from her ear, and she was placed on the other side of the washbasin under the man's burning eyes.

    The temperature in front of her was pulled away, and the cold touch made Jiang Qian lean back slightly uncomfortably. When she regained her senses, she realized that her actions were not really elegant.

    Fortunately, Shi Yizhou's pajamas were long enough to cover all the places that should be covered. Jiang Qian quickly closed his legs and kicked him on the shoulder while Shi Yizhou watched.

    The man staggered and grabbed her ankle suddenly. When he was about to kiss her on the lips, he noticed Jiang Qian's sudden retreat.

    He stopped instantly and looked up, looking a little puzzled.

    "Why are you hiding?"

    Jiang Qian's eyes curled up, her hands behind her back, "Are you sure you want to kiss? Let me state first, I don't mind, but after taking a shower yesterday... Well, in short, you yourself It should be fine to wipe it with a wet towel."

    "I think it should be possible, um, I don't dislike it."

    She said whatever you want, but when she heard this, Shi Yizhou really hesitated. The man seemed to flash a lot of things in his mind for a moment, and then quickly entered the calm mode.

    "You don't dislike it, and I don't dislike it either."

    Shi Yizhou also shrugged, and then he kissed Jiang Qian's ankle without hesitation, and made a popping sound.

    "..." Ahhhh.

    encountered a metamorphosis.

    Jiang Qiang glared at him several times with a blushing face, but now he doesn't even dare to kick him.

    Looking at the person in front of him who has never been as close as he is now, Shi Yizhou always felt that this scene was a little too unreal.

    Her expression was agile and palpable, no longer like the reflection of the moon in the water on a clear night, and the slightest shaking would make it tremble for a long time.

    He put Jiang Qian's leg down gently, but the smile on his mouth hooked up.

    Although in the eyes of outsiders, it is a bit exaggerated to suspect, but he just feels like a pie from the sky.

    Probably the first love photo came into reality, and the person who was different at first glance was actually printed on the same marriage certificate as himself.

    Although the middle passed... It may be something he can't understand, but in Shi Yizhou's opinion, the result is always good.

    Is it good.

    He couldn't help looking at himself in the mirror, his body was full of faint traces that made his heart beat faster, while Jiang Qian's exposed skin had no red marks at all, as if it was as clean as white jade.