Airplanes to Italy

Y/n's pov

"Crabbe will you for once in your life, just not complain!" Pansy barked. "Honestly Y/n what can't you just apparate us to Italy?!"
"Well Pans you and I are the only ones who know how to apparate. Anyway it will be quicker on this muggle plane than It would be to teach the others to do it."
"Why couldn't just you and I go then?"
"Because if we do find Dra-"
"When."
"When we find him, Dray will probably want to see all of his other friends as well."
"Liar all Malfoy will want to do is hook up with you." My eyes flickered and pushed her face into the seat in front, in the waiting lounge. "Ow! What was that speech about earlier on not using magic in the muggle world?"
"I'm the Queen, Pans I have to have some advantages."
"Hypocrite."

I have never been on a muggle aircraft before, it was so strange. The security was ridiculous! I managed to create some prestige looking passports using magic, to be honest they looked better than the real thing. My ears were hurting and I was a little disoriented. I am very grateful that I had been advised, by a woman at the boarding tickets, to upgrade to first class. I was sat in a window seat and one beside me was empty. In front of me was Pansy and Blaise who were cuddled up together watching some kind of movie that the airline provided. And behind me was Crabbe and Goyle, who were having a competition on who can make the most realistic fart noise with their mouth. Maybe I am regretting not coming just by myself.

I peered at the empty seat next to me. If all goes well Draco could be sat next to me, in that seat in a matter of days. But if it goes wrong... let's just hope not. I sashayed over to one of the flight attendants to collect my whiskey. I sipped it down, my mind was racing away. I have thought he has been dead for about a month now. What happened if he was ill. Is he dying. Is he hurt? Is he in the ashes.... was that a metaphor, so does that mean he is really dead?" Is he in the burnt down house? Near there? Has he eaten... been looked after at all? Who convinced Riddle to leave Draco alive? Is he alive? Does Narcissa know about this? Did they hide this from me? Or do they actually think he is dead?

I chugged down the rest of my drink as the plane came to land. I stepped out of the plane with my small bit of luggage in my left hand. The moment I was outside of the plane every thing came back to me. I smelled the Italian scent, I know it sounds weird but it is true. It's the smell of the warm humid air seeping into you the gentle breeze hitting your face, all of the heat surrounding you as walk into the air.

I looked around at the airport crew and the passengers boarding of off the other planes. Their hair was the  same colour as mine with the same frizzy Mediterranean look. Their eyes and skin was the same as mine too, there was not a white blonde tarty girl insight. It is probably weird to people who don't feel the same way as me to relate to this concept at all, but to feel like you belong... is something that I don't often get. I heard the Italian women yelling at their husbands as they always do, and the starry sky was shining all above us.