Closing his eyes he sniffed deeply, drinking in the sweet yet faint scent of hers. A satisfactory smile pulled his lips slightly upwards. This was the smell he craved for. Now he knew it was not the perfume, it was her pheromones that made him go crazy. Adi felt the heat between his thighs throb with new urgency. 

When his eyes fell on the hickey at the side of her neck he felt pride swelling his chest. In the haze of lust, he wanted to give her another one at the same place before it faded away. 

On her lips, on her neck, on her bosom between the valley, at every single fucking inch of her body.

He was so strongly affected, so grievously afflicted to commit a sin, to devour the girl lying on the bed that he was ready to face any consequences that might come with his act.

Looking at her face for one more time, Adi kept reducing the distance between them until his lips were almost touching her neck. He was about to sink his teeth into her soft flesh when he heard a faint voice from outside

" Paro?" ….

Adi was pulled out of his trance. Hurriedly getting up from the bed he frantically searched for a place to hide.

'Shit! Even the closet was locked. What the hell shall I do now?" 

" Paro.." it was her aunt. The voice is clearer this time. 

Seeing the balcony door open he ran in that direction and hid in a corner just before Shefali walked into the room.

" Paro wake up. Paro." Her aunt said loudly. But still, he didn't hear any response from her. 

' Damn such a heavy sleeper she is! She sleeps like a dead fish.' Adi chuckled mentally.

After almost one minute Paro opened her eyes meekly. She jolted up from bed seeing her aunt standing there.

" What …what happened?" She asked groggily.

" Nothing much. I called you for dinner almost one hour ago. But you didn't come so I assumed you fell asleep. And guess what? I was right. You didn't even lock the door, Paro. Be careful next time". Shefali affectionately scolded her.

" Sorry.. I don't know when I fell asleep". Paro said, embarrassed.

" Did you take the medicine?" Shefali suddenly asked.

After being silent for a moment Paro meekly answered. "Yes".

" Now this explains why you were in a deep sleep. It's Ok. Come baby. Have your dinner".

Her voice softer this time. Pecking her forehead lightly she left.

Adi could hear everything from the balcony. At first, he was only hoping he wouldn't get caught. But hearing the last part of their conversation he frowned a little.

" What medicine? Is she not feeling well? Or she takes some medicine regularly." Adi questioned himself. 

 He suddenly felt awful for what he did. He was many things but never one to take advantage of any girl while they were asleep. At their most vulnerable state. This was a blow to his man pride. Women wanted him by themselves. They yearned for him and begged him to show his skill on their body. And like the skillful artist he was, he did.

But what he just did, how would he justify it to himself? He wasn't even in his senses. It felt like he was drawn to him like iron to the magnet. It wasn't even in his control anymore.

Stretching both of her upwards as much as she could, Paro yawned. She was about to get up from the bed but suddenly stopped. The air around her felt different. A faint woody cologne hit her nostrils, one which made her stomach churn nowadays. 

She sighed thinking that She was imagining things again. That man had messed up her mind. Rubbing her temples a little, she walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

As soon as Adi heard the sound of the water he sprint out of her apartment without making any noise and heaved a sigh.

' Pheww! That was close". Instead of getting into the elevator, he chose the stairs. Not willing to take any further risk.

..............

It was almost 3 am! 

But sleep was far away from Adi's eyes. 

It had been almost 5 hours since he came back to his room. Still, he couldn't stop thinking about her. 

Every time his mind was going back to her sleeping figure, resting peacefully and him hovering over her. 

Adi felt thirsty, trackless, and uncertain of his emotions.

It was all madness. He was in love, thoroughly attached to her, and engaged as strongly as anyone can ever be without losing their sanity.

But he was at the edge. Not sure how long he would be able to tame his beast.

His shrewd business mind knew she was his biggest weakness and that could be used against him. He can't afford to lose focus on his job and he was well aware of the possibility if the current situation continues. He had already invested a large amount of his concentration in her. Giving more than that will destroy the balance of his life.

Frustrated for not getting any release from his previous sweet encounter with her, opening the zip he brought out his member that was pushed against his jeans. His cock was thick and hard beneath his fingers as he squeezed it. A moan left his mouth when he touched the sensitive part and started stroking his length in sync. Within few minutes he climaxed, crying out in pleasure.

" You have to be mine within this week. I can't wait anymore."

Adi confirmed in his mind before drifting off to sleep.

                          ••••••••

This chapter took me a long time to write. 

I am not good at writing mature scenes. To be honest, pretty bad. The harder part is, this chapter doesn't have a lot of mature scenes. I just had to build a one sided sexual tension without making it obviously creepy.

 The main reason is I feel uncomfortable while writing but I know that I should not as a writer. I am trying to overcome this limitation as I really want to do justice to this book.

I hope I have done a decent job.

What do you think about this chapter? Let me know.

Please LIKE, COMMENT AND ADD THE BOOK TO LIBRARY. 

THANK YOU ALL.❤️ 

**I hope we will reach 1k vote before next update.🥺🤞