Grace smiled at the picture, leaning over and touching each of them, but her eyes remained scanning her photo with Quinn, instantly taken back to the moment it was taken.

"Are we circumcising?"

Grace frowned, slowly raising her head from where she was focusing on her math homework, spinning her chair and looking towards Quinn, who was on her laptop on her – their – bed. She blinked a few times, seeing the blonde's serious face.

"No." Grace responded, shrugging. "I-I don't know. Did you want to? Did...Did you get...snipped?"

"No...I don't know if we should. No? I'm just reading this thing on topics you should discuss before having a baby. I mean, we're obviously vaccinating. " Quinn admitted, looking back at the screen. She scrolled a bit before pausing and reading a question. "Are you breastfeeding?"

"I figured." Grace replied, looking down into her hoodie at her boobs with a scrunch of her nose. "They didn't exactly get this big for no reason. I've never really had boobs."

Quinn chuckled. "Okay, it's up to you. We're teaching them Spanish?" She asked, as Grace nodded.

"All four of you," Grace smirked. "And not Mr. Schue's fake Spanish."

"Sure, Fi." Quinn replied, as Grace nodded, spinning back around to work on her homework.

Quinn continued to scroll through the different questions, reading through and taking a second to consider her own answers with a couple. She glanced towards Grace a few times, debating on interrupting her again since the younger teen tended to be scatterbrained when it came to focusing. She decided against it, focusing on Grace's laptop, until she noticed the girl wincing in pain as she shifted in her seat.

"G, take a break. Stretch. Lay down. Relax some. You've been sitting for over an hour." Quinn pointed out, concerned.

"I have a C in math. I can't afford to not finish Miss Dale's homework." Grace groaned, letting her head fall onto the desk. "Your kids are giving me horrible heartburn. Tell the twins to lay off my stomach."

"What can I do?" Quinn quickly closed the laptop and slid off the bed, gliding towards the girl. She brushed her hair out of her face, rubbing her back and softly kissing her temple. "Come lay down for a bit and I'll go get you some Tums or something."

"Carry me." Grace mumbled, as Quinn rolled her eyes.

"I am not carrying you."

"You knocked me up. Carry me."

"Gracelynn, come on. I am not carrying you three feet across the room."

"You carried me across a whole forest when you knocked me up!" Grace mumbled, groaning quietly into the wood on her desk. "I didn't choose this life. I didn't even choose life."

"Mhm," Quinn rolled her eyes, pulling the rolling chair back from the desk and pushing it across the room once Grace was sitting back, pouting. Once they got to the bed, Quinn lifted up the smaller girl under her knees and behind her back, chuckling when Grace smirked and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"You're finally useful." Grace chuckled, not letting go of the girl when Quinn set her down on the bed. She groaned when she tried to move away, pulling her back down. "Babies want you to stay."

"Oh, the babies do, huh?" Quinn teased, gently unfolding Grace's arms and standing up. She gently moved the laptop off the bed and pulled the throw blanket she had a moment ago over the girl. "Don't move. I'll be back. Let me get you some meds."