"But I don't want to act like he wants me."

"For fuck's sake Rafe, you have to. If you want him to take you back. You must act like him. You have to show him that you are starting to take it more seriously. If you don't want to act like that, you have to start living somewhere on your own. Are you ready to do that?"

"We could do that. Together."

"What?"

"You and me. To live together."

"Rafe, do you realize what it takes to make your own living? Did you ever have a job?"

"Ehm. No, I haven't."

"See, you are 19 years old, and never had to do anything for living. You are used to Kook's life; you wouldn't last a week like this. All you know is fun, party and drugs." He was looking at his girlfriend, not saying a word. He knew she was right, and even at the fact that he would have to start working right now was making him disgusted.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"You still wanna be with me?"

"Are you ready to get better?" Rafe thought about it for a second and nodded.

"Then yes, I still want to be with you." He smiled at her response, happy that she still likes him after all the bullshit he did. He grabbed her face with his hand pulling her closer, so he could set bunch of kisses all over her face. She started laughing.

"Thank you." He told her honestly. 

"Just promise me you end things with this Barry dude, and stop taking-"

"I promise baby. I'll do better for you." That was all she needed to hear. She pressed her lips on his, showing him even more affection. He deepened the kiss, opening her lips with his tongue. While they were kissing, he put her gently underneath him, laying on her. When he was pressed on her, she instantly felt his erection pressing into her belly. She broke the kiss "that exited to see me, huh."

"I always am." They started smiling once more. Y/n pulled the hem of his shirt over his head, throwing it across the room. She was admiring his body. He worked out, so his belly and arms was hard and a feast for the eyes, she couldn't help it but running her hand all over him, pressing kisses on his neck and his abs, a sigh escaped his lips.

"You are making me so crazy y/n."

"Good." She responded to him in between the kisses. 

She tugged on his belt "Take it off." Y/n demanded. Rafe came down from her, smiling, he liked this attitude of hers. They locked eyes, while he was taking his shorts and boxers down. Y/n was the first one to break the eye contact, traveling his entire body with her eyes. He was so hot. She wanted to take down her sleeping gown, which basically consisted just of oversized t-shirt and panties.

"Wait." Rafe stopped her, getting back onto her, pulling her t-shirt over her head, revealing her bare chest. He made a knot from the t-shirt around Y/n's wrists. She was in shock when she realized, bringing her hands to her chest, only for to Rafe put it back over her head. He leaned to her and whispered into her ear. 

"Keep them up there darling."

Right when he finished the sentence he placed a kiss behind her ear, continuing down her neck, to her breasts. He paid attention to one of her nipples with his hand, grabbing the other one between his lips. Y/n's back arched towards him, giving him the exact reaction he wanted from her. He let go of her nipple, going with his hand even further. He ran his hand over her panties, surprise with how wet she was. He kissed the nipple for the last time looking up at her.

"That exited to see me, huh." She just laughed.

"I always am."

He went back up, kissing her deeply, he pushed her underwear to the side, positioning himself into her entrance. With next kiss he pushed himself into her, causing her moan into his mouth. He slides out of her, only to get back in, in next second. He started to move slowly.

"Rafe-"

"What do you want?"

"Please.. Rafe."

"Use your words darling."

"I want- I want you to fuck me properly."

Smirk appeared on his lips. Those words coming out of her mouth made him even more horny. He picked up the pace and started coming harder into her. Y/n scratched his back with her nails, from all the pleasure she was getting. Her legs wrapped around his waist started to tremble, so Rafe knew she's going to cum, holding onto her thigh so she would last holding  him for a little longer. He come to her one more time – hard, then she exploded, arching her back into him, moaning loudly, leaving red marks on his back. That was enough for him knowing he'll cum any second. He pulled out of her, finishing outside of her, realizing he wasn't wearing condom. 

They were both breathing heavily, y/n had her head completely wiped out, not having a single thought in her head, just enjoying the leaving pleasure, that just hitted her entire body. Rafe cleaned himself and then Y/n. He threw away the paper tissues getting back into bed with her. 

It took them only a while to fall asleep locked into each other. 

....