Violent

Since I had a seizure, Raph has been keeping a close eye on me and making sure I take the temporary medicine Donnie's been making me. After a few days of taking it while the turtles planned a raid on the TCRI, the dull throbbing behind my eyes faded slowly.

Mikey and Leo have started taking precautions too, making sure that there aren't any sudden flashes on TV when I walk by.

"The Kraang really messed you up, huh dude?" Mikey asked while I painted with him. "Yes." I replied softly, dipping my brush in silver paint. "The raid's gonna be in a few days, then once Donnie figures out the formula, Aja's mom can make a lot for you." He said.

"That's good." I said, glancing over when Raph went out.

I stood up and followed him as he went to scope out the TCRI building. We sat on the roof opposite to it, Raph peering through a telescope as I leaned on the edge and studied it. "You shouldn't be up here." Raph said suddenly. "Why's that?" I asked. "New York is full of sudden noises and lights. One wrong move and your going into shock."  He warned. "Is that your way of saying you worry about me?" I asked, smiling a bit.

"I- was that flirting?" He asked, incredulous. "Maybe~" I said with a smirk. "When did you learn to flirt?" He asked. "TV, and watching Aja and Donnie." I said. "Thank goodness you weren't there when we figured out they where together." He said.

Just then a robot, the same one that tranqed me, came onto the rooftop and spotted up. I closed my eyes and dodged to a random side when a laser flashed beside us, lighting up the back of my eyelids.

The flashes and bangs continued, and Raph picked me up and set me behind the door leading into the abandoned building.

~Raph p.o.v~

This fanned thing will not touch Zero! I thought, charging at it with my sai. I stabbed into it's arm and wrenched a large crack into the metal. Dodging a laser, I aimed for where it's head should be, and when it moved one of my sai was pulled from my grip.

It knocked me into the roof, my shell thudding against the cement in front of the door. Heterochromatic eyes, greyed by chemicals, stared at me, then flickered up to stare at the robot. She pushed it away, into the TCRI, and a large flash temporarily blinded me.

I heard gasping and thuds as my eyesight slowly came back, and I scrambled blindly to the noise. I felt a twitching limb, thin as a twig, and as my eyesight came back I saw Zero shuddering and foaming at the mouth, flecks of blood mixing in.

 I felt a twitching limb, thin as a twig, and as my eyesight came back I saw Zero shuddering and foaming at the mouth, flecks of blood mixing in

I scooped up the twitching girl and ran back to the lair, trying not to drop her as we jumped over alleys.

A few hours later I was sitting in front of the lab door while Mikey and Leo tried to stay calm. Donnie and Aja had gone into doctor mode, rushing around to save Zero's brain functions. I heard crashes and thuds as Zero's telekinesis fired off randomly, knocking things of the shelves as she struggled violently. Donnie came through quickly, holding all his gear. "Get your stuff. We need to get that medicine, now! Zero just went comatose, and her heartrate's stopping and restarting sporadically."