Eight

"I- Zero, who was that?" Donatello asked me softly.  "Eight. My surrogate sister." I replied, snapping as the body and blood splatter disappeared. "You looked five, Zero!" Leonardo exclaimed. "Four and a half." I said softly, curling into a ball and floating in the air. "Yikes!" Michelangelo said, looking shocked and pulling me back to the ground.

"If the psychic experiments are numbered, and that girl was older, why is she older, and called Eight. And why are you called Zero?" Donatello asked. "We where all incubated at the same time, and numbered. Eight was first, Seven died in incubation, Six didn't survive infancy, Five was the one we just saw, and One had a heart disorder, so the Kraang put her down. I had a chemical imbalance in incubation, so I took longer. They didn't have the machines perfected." I said replied. "What about Four, Three, and Two?" Raph asked. "I... do not know. They where taken when we where young, and I didn't see them again." I replied.

"How long where you incubating for due to the inbalance?" Donatello asked. "I don't know, but they where teenagers when I was a baby." I said, remembering the small playroom they kept us in for years. I was the smallest, and they (mostly) treated me like the family baby. Excpet for Five. Five was always a bully.

"But- why start with Zer-" Donatello was about to ask before Raph slung me over his shoulder. "Nope. You are not gonna upset her, because if she gets nightmares she'll sneak into my room again, and sleep on top of my shell like a weird cat, again." Raph said loudly, walking away with me.