Glaring

The day after I broke free of my crystal Donatello came in holding a decent sized chunk of what I have him, looking downright excited. "Zero! The crystal is made entirely of carbon! The strongest material in the human body! I think something the Kraang did to you made it so your body utilizes it's carbon to form a stasis-like shield, but after I studied your blood sample, you also have a sever carbon deficiency as a result, meaning you're supposed to eat the crystal shards after freeing yourself, like how birds eat their own eggshells for a calcium boost." He said, handing me the large crystal shard. "And yes, you can bite into it." He said.

I grimaced and bit into the crystal. It was kind of soft now, and tasted kind of sweet, with a tart tang. My head cleared a bit and went to the baggie in my room filled with the bigger crystal shards, the smaller ones swept away.

A bit later the turtles and Mona where fight training and I watched, munching on the crystal. A sai flew towards me, and I stopped it and sent it skittering across the floor, back into the fight so Raph can get it. Before he could, however, Mona tripped on the handle, landing outside of the ring, therefore being eliminated. I swear, I didn't mean to do that, but I did have to bite my lip when she glared at me so I didn't giggle.

I glared back and she sat opposite me, her back to the door. I slumped to the side to avoid Michelangelo, flying towards me and getting caught on a sturdy branch of the Bonsai Tree. I floated him down and set him beskde me, patting his head.

Next was Donatello, who flew into Mona and knocked both of them out the door and out of sight. This time Michelangelo and I both laughed softly, and Mona gave us a look that prompted Michelangelo to hide behind the tree trunk. I glared back, a shadow cast over my eyes, which glowed with mutagen.