Fingerpaints

~Third person p.o.v.~

The turtles had kept Zero in their home for a few hours. The others had left to go home for the day, and the brothers where... anxious. They had a comsically powerful fourteen year old girl in their house, and she was getting bored. Leo tried showing her Space Heroes, but she quickly lost interest and made the couch float.

Donnie tried to show her and interactive science experiment, but it blew up in his face. (They don't know if Zero had anything to do with that, but she seemed to like it.) She just kept following Raph like a lost puppy for some reason, which both creeped him out and annoyed him. Finally, Mikey, who had the attention span of a toddler, brought out paints.

"Listen dudette, you dip a brush into the paint, and make an image on the paper. If you want to change the color on your brush, you dip it in the water to clean it and get the next color." Mikey said, sitting on the ground with the paint and paper scattered around the two.

The older brothers watched from the couch as Mikey began painting. Zero watched for a moment or two before dipping her finger into a canister of paint, and dragging it across the paper. "Good idea dudette, less time spent cleaning brushes!" Mikey said. Blonde hair fell in front of Zero's face, and when she brushed it away she left a pink line across her face.

"It's not facepaint, Zero!" Donnie commented. A small, shiny, glowing circle appeared in the air, acting as a mirror. She saw the pink streak and tilted her head. "It's a creative freedom, Don!" Mikey replied. Zero took a bit of red paint and spread it across the paper, and then a stripe across her face. She continued that cycle until all her fingers where different colors, and her face had a rainbow of smudges. "This was enjoyable." She said, using a nail to trace a thin, intricate line of purple.

"Enough to spare the world?" Mikey asked hopefully. Zero tilted her head and dipped her hands back into the paint, before sloshing it at Mikey. His face became a kaleidoscope of color as they slung paint at each other, and when the older brothers got caught in the crossfire it became a paint war.

When the turtles ran out of breath everything was tie dyed. Rather than pale and blonde, Zero was a walking rainbow, and the turtles where more pink than green, courtesy of Zero taking a preference to the color. The walls where a bit more colorful, and the tarp below their feet was permanently stained. "I have not yet decided the fate of this planet, but the scales of fate tip in you favour, turtles."